Britney Shades Jamie Lynn: May the Lord wrap your mean *** up in joy today. Update: the caption has been edited

Oh my God. I keep coming back to this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It's like the Southern Belle equivalent of "I said good day, sir!" and they just keep going back and forth. Then Lynne rolls in liking the post and it's like is she just turning a blind eye again to conflict in her own family or is she just dumb? I can't wait until this is all over and we get some explanations because wow.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Oh my God. I keep coming back to this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It's like the Southern Belle equivalent of "I said good day, sir!" and they just keep going back and forth. Then Lynne rolls in liking the post and it's like is she just turning a blind eye again to conflict in her own family or is she just dumb? I can't wait until this is all over and we get some explanations because wow.

I genuinely think she’s just dumb. 

• Haha 5

She's mad and I love it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Again, i dont know and i'm not sure that she has full access to her ig acount but I love that she's finally able to speak her truth, this is the closest i've felt to her old blog since this started. And if it's Team Con tried to make her look bad, I hope they keep posting because it's not working and it's only gaining more support for Britney :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

And... You have to be a piece of **** for Britney to go from writing "Just Yesterday" for you to publicly drag you in every post she can :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Jamie Lynn liked the post… :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Does she think that her “love” triumphs this shade or something? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse::receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: I wonder what she's up to... This worries me, like, why? This is when I start believing they will use this posts against her in court :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Just now, maquisl said:

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse::receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: I wonder what she's up to... This worries me, like, why? This is when I start believing they will use this posts against her in court :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I wouldn't worry about it. Jamie Lynne obviously took it personally cause shed changed her "May the lord bless your whatchamacallit" to a peace sign and heart :jackk_alien:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Out of the context, I am scrolling at Wikipedia (BRITNEY SPEARS section) earlier since we just hear her singing Lonely, and go to Discography, I think this is the longest ERA she's not releasing an ALBUM, if she just get away that sooner, we will be blessed - hopefully, ugghhhhh THAT M&%%&**ING CSHIP! I really want this to end, and let her be free. Sad Cry GIF

• Love 3

Idk how estranged/upset her and JL are right now at each other but if they were close, I know it hurts... I was estranged from my sister and it was so emotionally painful. We were so close and I felt so betrayed... I just missed her terribly during that time. I missed her jokes so much, as corny as that sounds haha 🤣😂

• Love 1