Britney Shades Jamie Lynn: May the Lord wrap your mean *** up in joy today. Update: the caption has been edited

6 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

It's already jeopardized right now. They're trying to discredit her by starting childish feud, insulting people and so on. 

Watch her Instagram in the next few weeks, it's gonna get messier, with more and more ranting and attacks on her sister, to make her look out of control 

This is easily refutable. Her new lawyer can ask Britney by showing her instagram and asking her “Brit did you post this?” And she will say “No, I didn't post this”. And her team would get in trouble. I think it is her feelings that they are posting. With Sam Ingham gone, and this new lawyer (and the world) closely watching I don’t think they want to be changing anything on her behalf

3 minutes ago, limecakes said:

This is easily refutable. Her new lawyer can ask Britney by showing her instagram and asking her “Brit did you post this?” And she will say “No, I didn't post this”. And her team would get in trouble. I think it is her feelings that they are posting. With Sam Ingham gone, and this new lawyer (and the world) closely watching I don’t think they want to be changing anything on her behalf

They obviously know how she feels, they just had to use her testimony to make those posts.  It's not that hard, they did not reveal anything new

Her team knows they are gonna get in trouble anyway, so they are using every opportunity to turn people against her 

• Love 1

Okay, now I'm sold. I think Britney has some kind of access to her social media accounts. This post for sure is her, or at least I think it is.

The Spears family seems like a classic dysfunctional family. Maybe that's just my opinion cause I grew up in one, but that's what it looks like to me. The dynamics are there - 

JL is the golden child and Britney is the scapegoat. Bryan is pushed off to the side, so I don't know much about him. Lynne is the classic enabler wife, even after divorce. I've never trusted Lynne and have long believed that she lacked a relationship with Britney. I blame her just as much as Jamie cause it was up to Lynne to protect her daughter and she didn't. 

I believe once upon a time, over 20 years ago Britney probably was their golden child and Bryan was the scapegoat. The dynamics altered over time. I've always believed Britney was rebelling against her parents control in her early 20s. That was why she got married in Vegas for a day, to stick it at them trying to control her. She did it again with K-Fed, as that was her ultimate middle finger at her parents. 

Her music going back to the Britney album has been full of hints and clues at this. I will never be able to listen to Slave the same again. She was trying to tell us everything in songs like Lucky and Stronger. 

Over time though, JL became the golden child and Britney has been the scapegoat for the better part of the past 15 years. 

I hope once she is out of c-ship, she truly sues her whole family. All of them. They are all trash and deserve to be dragged. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1