Britney Shades Jamie Lynn: May the Lord wrap your mean *** up in joy today. Update: the caption has been edited

4 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

It's already jeopardized right now. They're trying to discredit her by starting childish feud, insulting people and so on. 

Watch her Instagram in the next few weeks, it's gonna get messier, with more and more ranting and attacks on her sister, to make her look out of control 

Well didn’t her boyfriend comment saying the internet would “explode” after the last hearing? 
This sounds like her to me…. She’s just mad.

Also I’m sure her lawyer has advised her not to go too in depth with any accounts  of abuse, because (if she still wants to have them charged) if she writes something one way on Instagram, and any statement she gives during trial differ in the slightest she can lose her case. 

31 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Well didn’t her boyfriend comment saying the internet would “explode” after the last hearing? 
This sounds like her to me…. She’s just mad.

Also I’m sure her lawyer has advised her not to go too in depth with any accounts  of abuse, because (if she still wants to have them charged) if she writes something one way on Instagram, and any statement she gives during trial differ in the slightest she can lose her case. 

Her lawyer knows she doesn't have access to her IG. 

If she really had access, he would tell her to not jeopardize the case 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

That is great and all but regardless of people’s opinion, it is not grounds enough for a conservatorship.

Where did I say it was ? Their only goal is to turn people against her 

And sadly public opinion is quite important in Britney's case 

17 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Where did I say it was ? Their only goal is to turn people against her 

And sadly public opinion is quite important in Britney's case 

If you’re not convinced by her testimonies and the hoards of evidence at this point, you’re not going to side with Britney regardless. 

Public opinion is very Pro-Free Britney and anti-conservatorship. The court has to operate by what is upheld by the law and the general public thinking that Britney calling out her sister is a means for conservatorship is irrelevant… 

9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

If you’re not convinced by her testimonies and the hoards of evidence at this point, you’re not going to side with Britney regardless. 

Public opinion is very Pro-Free Britney and anti-conservatorship. The court has to operate by what is upheld by the law and the general public thinking that Britney calling out her sister is a means for conservatorship is irrelevant… 

I'm convinced by her court testimony. 

Not by her Instagram trying to discredit her and start feuds to jeopardize everything 

https://postimg.cc/mtX1F34z

• Love 1

LMFAO-- Junolou career is as good as over. Now that Britney has called her out, no one reputable within the entertainment business will want to associate themselves with her. I hope Britney does an interview/ book or heck even another Instagram post, exposing her snake sister. Ya know, to just put the nail in the coffin as far as her "career"  Britney is know as one of the sweetest celebrities to EVERYONE--and the fact that her own flop snake sister did her dirty, yeah, no one will want to work with her.

KEEP SPILLING THE TEA BRITNEY!! TELL EVERYTHING! JUNOLOU GOTTA GO!