Britney Shades Jamie Lynn: May the Lord wrap your mean *** up in joy today. Update: the caption has been edited

32 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

I could agree, but the GP's already on Britney's side til the end.  I think with the criminal revelations that happened during the last weeks, the smear campaign they're trying to do with Cassie or anybody involved is not going to work. They can try all they want, but people will still want her free, and all this "controversy" with Juno Lynn is basically know on stan world.  It's too late and the damage to team con was already done. 

I HOPE you‘re right :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Honestly, i don't believe she runs her social media... BUT your comment makes total sense and it makes me more confused :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I change my mind every other day about her socials and now I’m just at the point where I just don’t know 

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

This EXACTLY! Britney sure has a lot of anger but she would NEVER go off like that nor in such a childish way. It‘s actually quite sad that a lot of her „fans“ eat up everything team cship is feeding them.

During her testimony she was very factual. She mentioned cship abuse, that she fears her dad etc. She was not like „So Penny…my sister is a complete beyotch and what the f was she thinking when she covered a song of mine. They should all eat sh|t and d|e.“

team cship is trying their absolute best to make the Freebritney campain implode. The more people think she is in control again the less preassure people put onto the FreeBritney campaign.

This. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2