Britney Shades Jamie Lynn: May the Lord wrap your mean *** up in joy today. Update: the caption has been edited

I love the video <3 

she looks/moves great..

not like in matm (my fave coreo : ( ) but her moves have more sense and soul now :? I don’t even know that she took it for insta and she is the one posting the videos but she is having fun and I’m here for it..

p.s. Earth don’t want JL anymore.. she can try to start a life somewhere on a different planet..

Take ur mom dad brother an Lou with you : * (I know you guys are here anyway)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

This isn't Britney. Team con is making up this feud and you're falling for it :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Sure Jan GIF

Anyway WOW. She's taking no prisoners. This is 13 years of pent-up anger and frustration we're witnessing. It's incredible to see her find her voice again. Judas Lynn, Jamie, Loucifer & co are going DOWN :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Sure Jan GIF

Anyway WOW. She's taking no prisoners. This is 13 years of pent-up anger and frustration we're witnessing. It's incredible to see her find her voice again. Judas Lynn, Jamie, Loucifer & co are going DOWN :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

So they suddenly allow her to speak her mind ? Sure. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

This is her team.

If Britney had access to her IG, she would talk about all the abuse they did to her, not start a childish feud to distract us

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

So they suddenly allow her to speak her mind ? Sure. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

This is her team.

If Britney had access to her IG, she would talk about all the abuse they did to her, not start a childish feud to distract us

there's a court case going on. why would she reveal allegations on instagram and jeopardize her defense?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, --- said:

there's a court case going on. why would she reveal allegations on instagram and jeopardize her defense?

She did not reveal much on instagram. They basically took some of her statements from the court hearings, without revealing anything new. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She did not reveal much on instagram. They basically took some of her statements from the court hearings, without revealing anything new. 

you said if she had access to her instagram that she would be speaking more in-depth on the allegations. i'm saying that she wouldn't do that as it would jeopardize what's going on behind the scenes. i'm not validating nor invalidating the the posts.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, --- said:

you said if she had access to her instagram that she would be speaking more in-depth on the allegations. i'm saying that she wouldn't do that as it would jeopardize what's going on behind the scenes. i'm not validating nor invalidating the the posts.

It's already jeopardized right now. They're trying to discredit her by starting childish feud, insulting people and so on. 

Watch her Instagram in the next few weeks, it's gonna get messier, with more and more ranting and attacks on her sister, to make her look out of control 

• Love 1