Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

Also. Everyone saying she is not writing her posts because she still has no control...

She previously said she just wants to go driving with Sam... and shock horror.... a few weeks later, here it is...

I think now that she has her own lawyer, they can no longer deny her basic freedoms anymore...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

Also. Everyone saying she is not writing her posts because she still has no control...

She previously said she just wants to go driving with Sam... and shock horror.... a few weeks later, here it is...

I think now that she has her own lawyer, they can no longer deny her basic freedoms anymore...

i think going viral for the 10th time was the wake up call her handlers needed. the social media facade didn't just crack it exploded.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

Yeah but team cship knows that and probably let‘s her do stuff we want to see. I‘m not convinced….yet. They tried to fool us for way too long.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I still don‘t think this is a good idea that she drives around and stuff….team c-ship will say: See Judge Penny…she can do everything she wants. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hope Brits lawyer can handle this kind of shady/brutal behaviour of team cship

Nah. They’d know this was new. Her lawyer could easily rebuttal that the first time she does in for EVER and paparazzi gets photos. Where are the candies from years past? Except the one time with sam and then allegedly got punished. 

• Love 2

Oh my God I want to cry !!!!😱

I would have liked so much if she selected her for the Piece Of Me Show setlist ...

In addition, she was on the board when she chose the titles on the documentary...

Maybe a day for the comeback! 🤞🤞

• Love 1

Omggg!! Waking up to this has made my entire day!!! First off i love how she said “it’s a song she wrote that she’s proud of” I remember during the “Britney” era she always expressed how happy and proud she was to actually have more freedom to write on that record and “Lonely” being one of them. Love this song! It’s definitely empowering and strong and totally applies to her right now in some way. And that VOICE!!!! My god she still sounds so good and those riffs she was letting out. She is just incredible!!! I’m stanning extra hard right now! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I still don‘t think this is a good idea that she drives around and stuff….team c-ship will say: See Judge Penny…she can do everything she wants. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hope Brits lawyer can handle this kind of shady/brutal behaviour of team cship

You don’t think it’s a good idea that she drives around? Ok, Jamie.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Cayden said:

Oh my God I want to cry !!!!😱

I would have liked so much if she selected her for the Piece Of Me Show setlist ...

In addition, she was on the board when she chose the titles on the documentary...

Maybe a day for the comeback! 🤞🤞

Britney mentioned on her other IG post that she was not allowed to choose the songs and mixes of songs she wanted for her tours. 

Also, Britney has mentioned how much she hates when people call it “the comeback”, she has never left.

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney mentioned on her other IG post that she was not allowed to choose the songs and mixes of songs she wanted for her tours. 

Also, Britney has mentioned how much she hates when people call it “the comeback”, she has never left.

Remember how much she wanted Alien for piece of me. They pretend they'll add it later but she only performed it twice when she broke up so Perfume don't remind her her break up

2 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

I thought she said she wanted to ride in her boyfriends car tho? As if she wanted to be able to ride with him being the one driving. Which I’ve never seen pics of. We’ve seen her driving pretty consistently over the years here and there.

• Love 1