Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I know it’s been saved, just wonder why he removed it... also this really irks me, we see and hear Britney more on sams insta... and no on her own... that makes me wonder 😢😢😢

She clearly doesn’t run her IG…. I wish we had answers from her mouth

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney acknowledging that she has music, she literally never mentions it outside of work. The fact that she did that cuteΒ Toxic TikTok trend was really fun but this completely blew me away. Love hearing her talk about it.Β She must really love the song, I hope she’s feeling a bit inspired by her art lately.Β 

She LOVED Josh & Brian. Alot of people don’t know this, but she had her team hit them up to write & record together during the β€œGlory” sessions! Josh is retired & into real estate now so it never happened unfortunately.Β Β 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, The Finn said:

I wonder if her singing in the car has something to do with the fact that she and Sam were spotted alone in the car (without a bodyguard)Β yesterday?

The bodyguardΒ was following them in Britney's car in that one from the piece of me video. I saw the photos on twitter. So they weren’t alone

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Constipated said:

Um idk maybe the way he controls her and tells her she can’t go live, maybe how he just deleted this video on his page, maybe how he holds her by the neck, maybe how he takes workout videos with her to promote himself and orders her to smile, maybe how he came along after being hired by the team for a music video just when she was single again, maybe how he was cheating on her in the beginning months, maybe how he uses her to promote his business and get more jobs, and maybe how he seems fake and like he doesn’t love her and is only paid to keep tabs on her like everyone else in her life. You think her dad would let her have a man she was close to that he didn’t have control over but not have friends? No, the last man her dad didn’t have control over was David Lucado and Jamie made sure to get rid of him by showing Britney a video of when he and Britney were broken up. And the fact he even had a video shows that Jamie was trying to set David up. The fact you can’t see thru Sam and can’t see why people would question him is bizarre.Β 

Gosh, no wonder you're constipated honey...

• Love 1
  • Haha 3