Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

35 minutes ago, HIM said:

So then why did he say this is from the beginning then? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Because she had just said something along the lines of “this is one of the first songs that I wrote and was proud of” :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Re-play the video, you will notice the first two seconds of the video have the song playing in the middle and then Britney rewinds it back to start again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, giorgiorafael said:

Should we make Lonely go up on the charts? Or should we wait? Since I don’t want her family getting money off of it. But I think it would be a good way of letting her know we got her back ❤️

It's apparently already going up the charts. In Brazil, at least. The Brazilian fans are wild. In every fanbase I'm in, the Brazilians are always at the top of the game. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: Sucks that the money is going to Team Con right now, but think of it this way; it's also going to help her pay her CHOSEN attorney, who is fighting to free her. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I AM SO SHOOK!

She sounds soo good!  The fact that many of you don't include the iconic Britney album in your holy trinity is a disgrace tbh  :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

It's great when we see her admiring her work, and she actually had creative input.

My trinity is "Britney", "In The Zone" and "Glory", as it should be for everyone. And in that order. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 3