Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney acknowledging that she has music, she literally never mentions it outside of work. The fact that she did that cute Toxic TikTok trend was really fun but this completely blew me away. Love hearing her talk about it. She must really love the song, I hope she’s feeling a bit inspired by her art lately. 

Bytch!!! Could you imagine if she gives us an angry album once she's free, just putting everyone on blast?

I would live!!!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Bytch!!! Could you imagine if she gives us an angry album once she's free, just putting everyone on blast?

I would live!!!

I would die. I can only imagine what she could think of. If she returns to music, I would love to see an amazing twist or change of artistic direction from her. She still has so much creative energy and it’s so good to see her engaging and excited with her music. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I would die. I can only imagine what she could think of. If she returns to music, I would love to see an amazing twist or change of artistic direction from her. She still has so much creative energy and it’s so good to see her engaging and excited with her music. 

Oh, I feel she’s going to come back completely reimagined but the Britney we know and love. I feel it DEEPLY. She is a true artist and an artist must create. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

which one of y'all has bought this song :orangu_orangutan_ape:

people stating that she has bad memory where u at? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

btw at first I thought that she just put the song before realizing that she was singing, damaged voice where u at? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1