Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I love thinking about how she just casually plays some of her own tracks in the car and tells Sam/her children/her friends some trivial facts about it. This woman is a gem.

An absolute gem! Love her so much 😊 wish there could be a series of short videos like this of Britney commenting on/singing along to her old songs

• Love 3

Those flawless runs!:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Who ever thought we'd be getting Britney singing to Lonely in 2021 and with some cute little commentaries?:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I freaking love her so much maybe she feels empowered now with all the support she's been getting and with the developments in her case! I also feel like her old fearless I don't give a f attitude is back! 

#FreeBritney :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I'm so blown right now. WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!? ARE WE FINALLY GETTING BRITNEY BACK!!!???? :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

She’s finally getting herself back :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Go Britney!! We will fight besides you till the end! We want to see you free and happy! That’s all that matters! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 2