Britney singing LONELY ON SAM'S STORY!!!!!

12 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

I thought she said she wanted to ride in her boyfriends car tho? As if she wanted to be able to ride with him being the one driving. Which I’ve never seen pics of. We’ve seen her driving pretty consistently over the years here and there.

Yeah she did say ride in his car, Ok maybe you're right :)

I just don't think her team would be writing this stuff on Insta, it doesn't make sense, because in court she can prove that she never wrote it because she would have what she sent to the people who are "vetting" her messages?

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You don’t think it’s a good idea that she drives around? Ok, Jamie.

I didn‘t meant that it‘s not a good idea that she drives a car but I stated my point that team c-ship COULD twist it so that the judge thinks „well she said she can‘t do stuff like that and now she does? Bipolar maybe?“

you trying to be catty doesn‘t help much does it?!

1 hour ago, LoverPERFECT said:

I jam out to this song every other week. I thought everyone thought it was some random filler but I always had it as one of my favorites from “Britney”. I will never listen to it the same now! So happy!!!

This and What it’s like to be me! So cinematic of a song even during the verses, especially the second one. 

and bombastic love. 
and Cinderella. She was heavy on the “baby voice” but it worked exceptionally. I love some deep raw Britney vocals but I love the way she sounded in these. 

speaking of, I wish that alleged radio edit / variation in production (VIP) of Bombastic love would leak in full. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, plush said:

''This is from the beginning''? He seems like such an airhead. Sorry but I still dont trust him. I feel like he will end up isolating her and encouraging her in toxic ways.  Anywhoo im so glad she is enjoying herself

Seems like a normal question though. He's not her fan, he might not even like her music. Please get over yourself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6