Little Mix's Jesy Nelson spotted at rehearsals with 20+ dancers & removes all posts on instagram

Slayer

People have told Ariana grande to take a year or two off, but she has stated being in the studio, making music and being her vocal producer (before sweetener someone else did it to not her liking or her standards) was good for her mental health.

Some of us are raised that being productive and actually working (especially if it's the job of your dreams) can actually be beneficial to your mental health.  

The problem wasn't the music or the girls, it was just the whole beauty standards that messed with Jesy's mind set..

We still live in a culture where being size 0 for a women is the only way to stay **** or hot to a record label, entertainment industry..

I said it before, but teens finds size 12 Marilyn monroe as basically fat and ugly, but when she was at her peak in Hollywood she was the ultimate pin up and ultimate blond, so almost 70 years since the height of her career, beauty standards for females drastically changed, but dad bods are still hot and in demand.

Go figure, it's unrealistic standards in any type of media industry for females..

Skinny as a needle. I also think the main reason she went solo is because she just wanted to go solo. While there might be some truth to what she said, I think she was mostly trying to stop the backlash from the fans of the band.. I mean why didn't she get this skinny when she was in the band if it was affecting her so much? Anyways, good luck to her.

9 hours ago, hot mess said:

I mean why didn't she get this skinny when she was in the band if it was affecting her so much? Anyways, good luck to her.

She shouldn't have to get skinnier as she looked great!

She got skinnier each year she was in Little Mix  to try fit in and stop the comments but she still was attacked and called the 'fat ugly' one, she really couldn't escape it. She shouldn't have had to feel like she had to lose weight, which is sad.

3_PrettyLittleThing-x-Little-Mix-Collect

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

We're getting closer... :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She unfollowed everyone and archived all her pictures. She was also spotted at rehearsals with 20+ dancers...

E78pR8cWUAEfcBa?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

We're getting closer... :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She unfollowed everyone and archived all her pictures. She was also spotted at rehearsals with 20+ dancers...

E78pR8cWUAEfcBa?format=jpg&name=large

Let’s hope the song is something R&B and hip-hop oriented. I’m excited!!! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 2
On 7/18/2021 at 9:08 AM, Glittilicious said:

I think the amount of comments about her body and so on she has received throughout the years is disgusting.

Even yesterday I was reading through some Daily Mail's comments on an article that featured her (just because I know that place is a sewer) and there are people still calling her fat. I get so mad because the girl has like a flat as a pancake tummy. Where the hell is she fat? 

Anyway, that said, I thought she was leaving Little Mix to take care of her mental health and this is not really compatible with her immediately embarking on a solo career and taking 200 pics a day on social media. 

It's a bit contradictory. I think she just wanted to go solo at this point, which is fine, but then don't make it all about your mental health for pity points.

It's obvious she is looking for approval because she has low self-esteem. She needs to stay off social media and learn to love herself more. 

If she goes solo like she seems set to do then she will have all the attention all on herself instead of sharing it with the other girls and I'm not sure she's got thick enough skin to handle it. 

She needs to stop looking for validation on Instagram etc. 

I thought about this and I come to the conclusion that being in the group was not good for her mental health. Not necessarily singing solo. Like who I am to set the terms of her mental health recovery. 

On 7/18/2021 at 7:08 AM, Glittilicious said:

I think the amount of comments about her body and so on she has received throughout the years is disgusting.

Even yesterday I was reading through some Daily Mail's comments on an article that featured her (just because I know that place is a sewer) and there are people still calling her fat. I get so mad because the girl has like a flat as a pancake tummy. Where the hell is she fat? 

Anyway, that said, I thought she was leaving Little Mix to take care of her mental health and this is not really compatible with her immediately embarking on a solo career and taking 200 pics a day on social media. 

It's a bit contradictory. I think she just wanted to go solo at this point, which is fine, but then don't make it all about your mental health for pity points.

It's obvious she is looking for approval because she has low self-esteem. She needs to stay off social media and learn to love herself more. 

If she goes solo like she seems set to do then she will have all the attention all on herself instead of sharing it with the other girls and I'm not sure she's got thick enough skin to handle it. 

She needs to stop looking for validation on Instagram etc. 

Don’t be a douche she had time to breakup with band and take some time off while the band was still and currently doing well in UK, let her be you ain’t **** for being a judge-mental mental cliche gay boy.

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: People are actually excited for her? She's the least interesting member from LM...she's what Ally was in 5H.  I just don't think she's going to take off.  Also, I don't buy her story about leaving LM for her mental health.  Because when she flops as a solo star, how is she going to take that? :typing_keyboard_computer:  I'm more excited to see what LM comes up with as a trio.  Groups look better in odd numbers

Little Mix Girlfriends GIF by BRIT Awards

37 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: People are actually excited for her? She's the least interesting member from LM...she's what Ally was in 5H.  I just don't think she's going to take off.  Also, I don't buy her story about leaving LM for her mental health.  Because when she flops as a solo star, how is she going to take that? :typing_keyboard_computer:  I'm more excited to see what LM comes up with as a trio.  Groups look better in odd numbers

Little Mix Girlfriends GIF by BRIT Awards

Jesy was/is actually SUPER popular, the UK GP are obsessed with her - however, that is both good and bad as she gets a lot of hate for her appearance and weight. 

I don't think you should imply she lies about mental health, when to fans they'd know she's suffered insanely bad in Little Mix for 9 years to the point she tried to kill herself because of the amount of hate she received. She spent 9 years of her life being relentlessly trolled, I for one am proud of her for doing what she needed to do and leaving. She's said in the past she nearly left many times in the past because of the trolling and constantly being compared to the others girls and being known as the 'fat ugly one'.

Let's support all four girls.

If you're not familiar with her i'd recommend watching her full documentary

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block