Little Mix's Jesy Nelson spotted at rehearsals with 20+ dancers & removes all posts on instagram

Slayer

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Jesy was/is actually SUPER popular, the UK GP are obsessed with her - however, that is both good and bad as she gets a lot of hate for her appearance and weight. 

I don't think you should imply she lies about mental health, when to fans they'd know she's suffered insanely bad in Little Mix for 9 years to the point she tried to kill herself because of the amount of hate she received. She spent 9 years of her life being relentlessly trolled, I for one am proud of her for doing what she needed to do and leaving. She's said in the past she nearly left many times in the past because of the trolling and constantly being compared to the others girls and being known as the 'fat ugly one'.

Let's support all four girls.

If you're not familiar with her i'd recommend watching her full documentary

Why the long face? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

5 hours ago, ArabRican said:

Don’t be a douche she had time to breakup with band and take some time off while the band was still and currently doing well in UK, let her be you ain’t **** for being a judge-mental mental cliche gay boy.

I am a hetero***ual female and second, didn't judge her at all? I don't think she's had much time off at all. She was already being spotted doing stuff for her solo career right after the announcement at best. 
I don't think I've spoken ill of her or offended her like someone else in the thread who said she's full of plastic and you decide to single me out and attack me by calling me gay boy when I'm a female and not even gay lol.
Who's judging here and being offensive for no reason? Did I offend anyone? No, so shut up. It's ok not to be an obsessive stan who isn't objective about their favourite. 

I sympathise with her struggle and don't think her mental problems are fake at all. Go and attack the others on here who are doubting that then. 
Oh and honey I'm 35 and you're probably still wearing nappies so spare me your condescending boy 💩.

• Haha 1
On 7/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Glittilicious said:

I think the amount of comments about her body and so on she has received throughout the years is disgusting.

Even yesterday I was reading through some Daily Mail's comments on an article that featured her (just because I know that place is a sewer) and there are people still calling her fat. I get so mad because the girl has like a flat as a pancake tummy. Where the hell is she fat? 

Anyway, that said, I thought she was leaving Little Mix to take care of her mental health and this is not really compatible with her immediately embarking on a solo career and taking 200 pics a day on social media. 

It's a bit contradictory. I think she just wanted to go solo at this point, which is fine, but then don't make it all about your mental health for pity points.

It's obvious she is looking for approval because she has low self-esteem. She needs to stay off social media and learn to love herself more. 

If she goes solo like she seems set to do then she will have all the attention all on herself instead of sharing it with the other girls and I'm not sure she's got thick enough skin to handle it. 

She needs to stop looking for validation on Instagram etc. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Jesy was my fave member of LM, I’m excited for her solo project. Jesy has said music helps her so if she was at a low point when she left the group then I can see her going right back to the studio. Art is therapeutic after all. Being in the group seemed to be one of her main stressors so I’m proud of her for removing herself from a situation that was making her unhappy. She dedicated 9 years to LM and I think it’s rude to assume she misled fans by discussing her mental health especially since we all witnessed the bullying she’s been through. I wish her all the best 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, breaktheice91 said:

Jesy was my fave member of LM, I’m excited for her solo project. Jesy has said music helps her so if she was at a low point when she left the group then I can see her going right back to the studio. Art is therapeutic after all. Being in the group seemed to be one of her main stressors so I’m proud of her for removing herself from a situation that was making her unhappy. She dedicated 9 years to LM and I think it’s rude to assume she misled fans by discussing her mental health especially since we all witnessed the bullying she’s been through. I wish her all the best 

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block