Did you like Jamie Lynn before #freeBritney?

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

What music? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

She has like 3 songs and one of them is written and produced by Britney. What a repertoir. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm not stanning her but she had about 20 or more songs on YouTube that random people at festivals had filmed. I hate to say it but some were pretty good, because she wrote with some real song writers. In 2011ish the country singer Pam Tillis had a webseries about her career and it had an episode where she was producing a song with JL, but she was like 'uh she just left so we are just finishing up'. Like I said, it was like either minimal effort was put in or she didn't wanna do it.  

I used to like her, she seemed like a loving sister to Britney. I have a much younger sister myself so I could relate to that.

Now I think she has a personality disorder, narcissist or sociopath, and is an awful person to have in your life. Ironic how Britney is in a conservatorship when her sister is far more dangerous...

12 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I'm not stanning her but she had about 20 or more songs on YouTube that random people at festivals had filmed. I hate to say it but some were pretty good, because she wrote with some real song writers. In 2011ish the country singer Pam Tillis had a webseries about her career and it had an episode where she was producing a song with JL, but she was like 'uh she just left so we are just finishing up'. Like I said, it was like either minimal effort was put in or she didn't wanna do it.  

Oh, I didnt know she had more than 3 songs, the Zoey 101 theme song, How Could I want more & Sleepover which were kinda good, but..... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Straight up? Yeah, I did. I loved All That. I loved Zoey 101. There’s that iconic video of her telling people to move to another neighborhood if they don’t wanna deal with Britney.

And of course all the videos and photos of her and Britney and Maddie.

I wasn’t a Jamie Lynn stan by any means, but I liked her and thought her and Britney were inseparable.

Actually, no, I did not. I got a bad vibe from her and didn’t think she should be in Britney’s spotlight at all as she was only a small sister, no one that had anything of their own to share. But I haven’t thought a lot about her at all. I was surprised she had done anything at all. I have Netflix and often look for new series, but I never heard of that show she will get fired from. I actually never heard of Zoey101 either, it sounds like the most stupid kids soap opera.