Did you like Jamie Lynn before #freeBritney?

Not really, even on Zoey 101 she was annoying, she had this bratty attitude and was the least likeable character of all of them. I used to watch the show only because she was Brit sister and they looked alike and always  hoped Britney made a cameo on the show, which never happened. 

I never understood why she didnt pursue an acting career and make a name of herself, but now I understand why, because she is lazy and has zero talent on her bones. 

Just now, J45x said:

Not really, even on Zoey 101 she was annoying, she had this bratty attitude and was the least likeable character of all of them. I used to watch the show only because she was Brit sister and they looked alike and always  hoped Britney made a cameo on the show, which never happened. 

I never understood why she didnt pursue an acting career and make a name of herself, but now I understand why, because she is lazy and has zero talent on her bones. 

I mean, not to justify her lack of charisma or talent, but being a teen mom wasn't precisely helpful for her career.

Thankfully "Miss Lou" saved her and made her see the light :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1

I liked Zoey 101, but not necessarily because of her (didn't care for her on the show but liked her by association since she was the main character). After that, I only cared for her because she was Britney's sister. Like, "oh, sure, I'll check out this random song because she's Britney's sister and I wanna support our Queen's family."

And now? That rat can choke :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, not to justify her lack of charisma or talent, but being a teen mom wasn't precisely helpful for her career.

Thankfully "Miss Lou" saved her and made her see the light :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

True. But I always wondered why she didnt pursue it in her 20s, once Maddie was older and she marry that dude. But know I understand that is because Loucifer made her see the light and go to Jesus. Why work when you can live of your sister fortune and misery.

• Like 2

I honestly thought she’d be huge… she seemed like a mini Brinny (when younger) and it seemed like she was getting prepped to be a star and that she’d  take over the reigns from Brinny whilst got married and settled down for a Brit. 

Unfortunately for JL, she  just didn’t have the same range as her sis not did she have any charisma. So I handed back my stan card before it even got approved.

I still kinda liked her for the fact that she was Brinny’s sis and all but I didn’t pay any attention to her to really unless it was something to do with Brit.

That being said, there little things from 2006 - 2018 that I found strange about JL but at the time thought I was reading too much into them and that they were probably nothing.

It all makes sense now.

• Like 1

Honestly yes. I have her songs and I genuinely love - loved driving to them. I like supporting artists and thought it was cool JL was giving country music a go. I do the same for Noah and Ashlee. I watched her show on Netflix and thought she did good. Her involvement with lou taylor and that cult church is why I lost interest. Now this… but the perez add was a rotten count move. Wth is going on?

Never really liked her since the first time I've seen her... I believe it was on a documentary about ITZ and she seemed like a brat, annoying and showcasing indifference to Britney even though Britney seemed to be really trying to help her get a carreer of her own. Anyway I guess my first impression that she was a bit jealous of Britney wasn't wrong after all and I hope Britney really cuts her off.

On 7/17/2021 at 4:05 PM, Salsa555 said:

To be honest at least there was one time in her life where she defended Britney. That woman deserved it, what a ****ty thing to say to someone. It's the only time I respected Juno. Too bad that defensiveness never lasted to when Britney needed it the most 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Man Britney was ready to beat the lady’s *** because she grabbed Jamie Lynn. I don’t think I had ever noticed that before. She moved her hand off her and stop and looks at her. 

• Like 1