Did you like Jamie Lynn before #freeBritney?

No I always remember the time she was walking with Britney in 2007 and she shouted at the lady who was heckling Britney like she was a big hero .. it was cringe worthy.. and also the knife incident, the Maddie incident both rubbed me the wrong way entirely.. never mind her pursuing a music career while Britney was trapped in a conservatorship.. it all seems innocent and not that serious but just rubbed me WRONG.. oh and I almost forgot how she responded to fans on Instagram.. I’ve seen some wild comment from Juno lou

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, John0164 said:

No I always remember the time she was walking with Britney in 2007 and she shouted at the lady who was heckling Britney like she was a big hero

To be honest at least there was one time in her life where she defended Britney. That woman deserved it, what a ****ty thing to say to someone. It's the only time I respected Juno. Too bad that defensiveness never lasted to when Britney needed it the most 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

JL used to have her very own breatheheavy. It was a website called jamie-boards and I think it ceased in 2011 or so. Basically a street team dedicated to supporting her music...which was at the time in development. But many famous country artists and songwriters were posting about her in Nashville and just radio silence from her. She never hyped herself, everything seemed like effort. She announced tour dates the day before she performed, released an EP with no notice. Did a documentary about a song that's never been released. It was all weird.

Anyway short story of it is, this fansite supported her music there and not much was ever given in thanks and zero recognition, it folded. 

That rubbed me the wrong way, it seemed she was only doing music for money or something, nothing was ever said. 

• Love 1

Kind of. 

I used to watch her Zoey 101 show and it was a cool show. I started watching it because it was Britney's sister. 

I actually liked the 2 country songs she released. It's not like a checked on her everyday but if there was something new a used to give it a chance. 

Obviously right shes beyond cancelled. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Hmm I feel like some fans did. I did see some support for her on this forum when she launched her country music career. I think a lot of fans may have also watched Zoey 101 too. I personally had no opinion on her tbh. Zoey 101 was a decent show and I’d like to rewatch it. But that’s as far as it goes. I’m still not okay with the fact she got pregnant at 16.

• Like 1

There was nothing to "like"-- didnt pay much or any attention to her. I would often(and still do) forget she's even in the entertainment business. She's was kinda like a female version of her older brother, bryan, to me. 

Now, she's just trash. No way I could let a sibling suffer like that for so many years & do nothing. Eff ha!

• Love 1

I don't pretend to brag, but I literally always disliked her so much, even when she was a kid, and I've always said this story. She's only 1 or 2 years older than me, so I never thought of her as cute or funny or sweet, she was always very dislikable with those comments of I'm gonna be better than Britney and whatever. I also hated Zoey 101 and for me that's around the time Nickelodeon went to hell.

Everyone will now say they never liked her, and it's fine, but the truth is, a lot of people really stanned her in here. Well, maybe not stan, but even when the forum was Britney exclusive, there were always Jamie Lynn  threads, and I always was like "why are we talking about her, if she's not Britney?" but people just kept saying it was "Britney-related" just because it was her sister (and tbh, that hasn't changed at all, even if now the general feelings towards her are negative now, we constantly have JL threads).

As I said on another thread, that's the reason why I always placed Chillin' With You at the bottom of my BJ ranking, because I can't even stand her voice. There were people that literally used to suggest or ask why Britney hadn't collaborated with her before BJ and I was always like :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 1
  • Like 1