The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

On 7/18/2021 at 5:12 AM, Watch Me Work It said:

yeah maybe there was a headset in the BRITANNY video, however there isn't one on the Britney video :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

LOL I cackled!!!

I can't believe how many people still ADD letters to her name... Like it's easier to write Britney lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 7/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, Body ache said:

This was my favorite music video when I watched this as a kid. I don't remember her wearing a headset. I think the headset came with the costume which is why you see many photos of people wearing the headset with the costume. The Slave 4 You VMA outfit is an actual Mandela effect for me. I don't remember her having any stickers on her body. Her shorts also look different that what I remember. I also remember her being barefoot. The high heel boots look so out of place to me.

Im-Slave-4-U-VMAs-Britney.jpg

10399321_21334725756_2248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=

She deffo had the stickers and that pants design :P

This is me in my recreation of the outfit a few months after... You can see the stickers and the pants haha :P

Disregard my hideous makeup and shoes lol

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 6:52 AM, J45x said:

God I used to love this Making the videos so much. I was slayed by the Toxic one. I still remember all my friends have watched the video on MTV minus me, I used to spend hours watching MTV just to catch it.

Me toooo! :D

The Mandela effect is just childhood memories distorted.

I had memories of Britney being in a spaceship and floating/being all over the place inside it in the part when she's wearing the white outfit in the Oops Video (the Second Verse "You see my problem is this" part) but its because my memories of it are from when I was 3 years old in 2000.

More interesting stuff is stuff like Britney rapping the Sin City Rap in some few early dates of the Oops tour, you know, obscure stuff that actually happened.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

this just proves to me that the mandela effect is nonsense, and i did believe in it 

]

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Avid believer in the Mandela Effect here, but Britney has never worn a headset mic in this video in any dimensional or alternate reality. It didn’t happen, it just didn’t work.  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

What do you guys mean you don't/do "believe" in the Mandela Effect? I is just a concept that refers to when a large group of people misremember if/how something happened. There is nothing to believe in or not really, as it is just a phrase to describe a phenomenon that do happen - it is not stating why it happens.

• Love 2
On 7/17/2021 at 4:49 PM, upandstuck said:

she touched it in the 2:43 minute but the problem is that the headset is not visible anymore!

She didn't touch it at 2:43 LOL LOL! That's Britney giving us swag. Touching her lips. It was a whole move. She puts her whole body in it.

• Love 1