New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

On 7/18/2021 at 2:51 AM, MathCarmignani said:

My Mandela effect with oidia is that I remember vividly from when I was very young the leather suit had a red tail that suddenly disappeared and I never saw it again BYE :flop_britney_candies:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm having a blast picturing this now lol

4 hours ago, mangotango said:

]

What do you guys mean you don't/do "believe" in the Mandela Effect? I is just a concept that refers to when a large group of people misremember if/how something happened. There is nothing to believe in or not really, as it is just a phrase to describe a phenomenon that do happen - it is not stating why it happens.

Then that makes us the people who remember things right, to put those you remember wrong right. Duh 

• Love 1
On 7/18/2021 at 3:18 AM, britneyqueenn said:

Halloween costumes and barbie dolls are not created based on the stupid lizzie mcguire show but based on the official classic oops video..if anything,the lizzie mcguire scene is a residue scene cause the writers of the show remember Britney with a headset on oops official video too..

They just throw extra accessories in with toys to make them more fun. They're just toys. They can be silly.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
9 hours ago, mangotango said:

]

What do you guys mean you don't/do "believe" in the Mandela Effect? I is just a concept that refers to when a large group of people misremember if/how something happened. There is nothing to believe in or not really, as it is just a phrase to describe a phenomenon that do happen - it is not stating why it happens.

I don’t really know how to explain it, there’s just a bunch of things that I swear are different now than when I was growing up. There’s some spooky stuff going on.