The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

there's NEVER been a headset

all those costumes probably just are based on the doll

never for you -   The dolls were created based on the official video..so it's a residue- and she touched it in the 2:43 minute but the problem is that the headset is not visible anymore!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

What headset? She never had a mic on while making the video. 

they just added the headset because she was always performing with one even when technology progressed and it wasn’t needed but I’m sure she wanted to feel like Janet. 

8:16 "What are we doing ?" :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 6

There has never been a head set. The part in the video where she touching her face at 243 I always thought was her pulling her hair out her lipgloss lmao

But that's how I know there's never been a headset because I always thought since I was a kid how weird it was that they left that part in. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

never for anyone, I've seen her done that gesture on her empty face for 21 years, it doesn't make any sense that she would wear a headset in a music video. She's not a performer, she's the ruler of Mars

The Barbie dolls all, or most of them had mics, because she's a singer

see Lucky

2d92a7242b9daa80f9061a38012e1cfe.jpg

now y'all are gonna say the mic from the Lucky music video is gone too

or the one from Slave

aaf15be0148fe5c744a1e3539ce8f9a5.jpg?_ve

or the sunglasses and bag from the other Oops scene

13a7a5107ee2a618d1aae731c94fd0dd.jpg

I'm not trying  to be rude but learn first what the mandela effect is-how it works and then comment again -mandela effect doesn't effect all the people in the world but still many people have the same  memory from another timeline or reality-if you are not open minded and you don't believe in these things then it's okay but don't say that something never happened just because your experience is not the same with the other people- thousands of people on tiktok on facebook and on youtube comments about the headset and they are wondering why britney doesn't have it anymore-yeah I know that people can be wrong and have bad memory for many things but the same ''false'' memory for many people in the world is not really ''false''-it's something else

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Matou said:

8:16 "What are we doing ?" :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

She’s too cute! And such a trooper, didn’t realize they were working her that hard and she tried to downplay the accident as “little” even though the footage wasn’t even useable that they had to reshoot again.

• Love 3