The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

3 minutes ago, merci12 said:

it literally takes 3 seconds to search for the behind the scenes footage :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:She never had a mic in the video. Who comes up with this stuff? Is this some part of Q conspiracy now?Β Β :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

It's literally takes 3 seconds to learn what the mandela effect is..how do you expect to find the mic on the behind the scenes video or on the official video when the mic disappeared in this reality..?Β 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

It's literally takes 3 seconds to learn what the mandela effect is..how do you expect to find the mic on the behind the scenes video or on the official video when the mic disappeared in this reality..?Β 

Babe that’s enough internet for youΒ Β :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:Β  The only thing that seems to have disappeared in this reality is peoples mental stability. Y’all sound like crazed Q anon conspiracy theorists when in fact your all just flop fans who didn’t know she never had mic. Like are people this bored? Lmao

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Okay so I am in campβ€”β€œheadset reality.” I do remember the headset. Very well..Β I remember watching the video on MTV with my babysitter, I was like 8 or 9… And asking what the thing coming out of her hair was.. I remember not liking how it covered up her face a little. I was one of those old school ones with the black foamΒ bulbΒ on the end. I remember preferring her white outfit on the bed because I thoughtΒ the white outfit was cuter(at the time) and no mic.

ALSO, stylistically, I always felt the mic was there to sort of accompany the sort of radio-soundingΒ effect on her voice during the β€œyeah yeah yeah yeeeaahhh’s” in the beginning of the song,Β and repeated throughout…

Definitely feels like a true Mandala effect to me. I wish more people here understood what that is… Just sayin.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Babe that’s enough internet for youΒ Β :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:Β  The only thing that seems to have disappeared in this reality is peoples mental stability. Y’all sound like crazed Q anon conspiracy theorists when in fact your all just flop fans who didn’t know she never had mic. Like are people this bored? Lmao

And you sound like a stupid person who trying to be smart ...you don't know what the mandela effect actually is so you don't have any right to comment or even worse quote me in this thread..when you learn about the Mandela effect then come again

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

And you sound like a stupid person who trying to be smart ...you don't know what the mandela effect actually is so you don't have any right to comment or even worse quote me in this thread..when you learn about the Mandela effect then come again

You're on aΒ forum arguing with people that Britney had a mic in the oops video but it just Β "disappeared in this reality"Β but sure, I'm the one that sounds stupid here...:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:Β 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Lol I think the Mandela effect is just false memory. I mean most of the cases have been explained as well. But hey there’s always a chance I’m wrong.Β 
but yeah I’m definitely team she never wore a microphone.Β 

That's literally all it is, people misremembering things / distorted memories. However there are some crackpots that believe that's not the case and that instead, it's something to do with alternate realities.Β :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'd say you're more team common sense and rational thinking if anything lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, johnnyboiii_17 said:

Okay so I am in campβ€”β€œheadset reality.” I do remember the headset. Very well..Β I remember watching the video on MTV with my babysitter, I was like 8 or 9… And asking what the thing coming out of her hair was.. I remember not liking how it covered up her face a little. I was one of those old school ones with the black foamΒ bulbΒ on the end. I remember preferring her white outfit on the bed because I thoughtΒ the white outfit was cuter(at the time) and no mic.

ALSO, stylistically, I always felt the mic was there to sort of accompany the sort of radio-soundingΒ effect on her voice during the β€œyeah yeah yeah yeeeaahhh’s” in the beginning of the song,Β and repeated throughout…

Definitely feels like a true Mandala effect to me. I wish more people here understood what that is… Just sayin.

A false memory :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I remember being six years old watching this video, seeing her clean, headset-less face and thinking she's the most beautiful girl ever.Β 

It doesn't really make any sense to have a headset in a music video.Β 

Whoever manufactured all those costumes are just flops that made them based on the barbie doll and not the video

• Love 2
  • Like 1

britney never was one of those that used a microphone in any of her videos back then. its what i hated about avrils videos as a child. half of the footageΒ being avril in front of a mic. britney never had microphones in her videos. i think i wanna go is like the first one where she uses a mic to sing? but never did she wear headsets in her music videos

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

A false memory :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I remember being six years old watching this video, seeing her clean, headset-less face and thinking she's the most beautiful girl ever.Β 

It doesn't really make any sense to have a headset in a music video.Β 

Whoever manufactured all those costumes are just flops that made them based on the barbie doll and not the video

Okayyyy so…. the Mandala Effect, if you understand it, dictates that in theory we BOTH had the respective experiences we have individually described. This thread is about discussing the Mandala Effect… which if real(I’m not saying 100% it is, just IF it were real) would meanΒ you didΒ in fact seeΒ this video headset-less. AndΒ that when IΒ was 8 I did in fact seeΒ her wearing the headset in the same video. 2 REALITIES.

It is so cringey pointless to discuss something like the Mandala Effect when over half the people on here do not understand what it is, and that we are not arguing over one over the other.

Google the two deathsΒ of Nelson Mandala! Learn what the Mandala Effect is before arguing please!!

Also, not that it really matters in the greater context, butΒ I was saying I attributed the headset to artistic choice/discretion. ThereΒ is no reason have Britney in a red jumpsuit on Mars!Β It’s art, it doesn’t need to make logical sense.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, johnnyboiii_17 said:

Okayyyy so…. the Mandala Effect, if you understand it, dictates that in theory we BOTH had the respective experiences we have individually described. This thread is about discussing the Mandala Effect… which if real(I’m not saying 100% it is, just IF it were real) would meanΒ you didΒ in fact seeΒ this video headset-less. AndΒ that when IΒ was 8 I did in fact seeΒ her wearing the headset in the same video. 2 REALITIES.

It is so cringey pointless to discuss something like the Mandala Effect when over half the people on here do not understand what it is, and that we are not arguing over one over the other.

Google the two deathsΒ of Nelson Mandala! Learn what the Mandala Effect is before arguing please!!

Also, not that it really matters in the greater context, butΒ I was saying I attributed the headset to artistic choice/discretion. ThereΒ is no reason have Britney in a red jumpsuit on Mars!Β It’s art, it doesn’t need to make logical sense.

It's more cringy to come here and try to teach us about what Mandela Effect is and be so defensive about it, when we all know what that is: a false memory shared by a lot of people, there's nothing mysterious about it, there's no explanation waiting to be found. That is the truth, a phenomenon that happens a lot, there's been scientific studies about it. Go and google it.

Besides the fact that we've had countless threads about Mandela Effect examples about Britney's career in this forum, where everyone understands and accepts that they had a false a memory about something that is proven to be actually different. I've even had my own episodes at some point, that I eventually checked and realized that what I remembered was just wrong. No alternative realities involved.

In any Mandela Effect example there's a collective false memory, or multiple variations of it, all false, and a reality backed up by recorded evidence: archives, pictures, videos, texts, etc. In this case, in this particular case it's harder to understand the confusion, because it's such a popular video, seen by so many people, and there's so many pictures and gifs of it, that's easier to guess that those that swear she had it, aren't really that into Britney in the first place, or particularly haven't been very attentive when watching the Oops video. Heck, I myself don't even remember seeing the headset in the barbie doll, but I never owned the barbie and only saw pictures of it a few times over the years.

Even the guy at the Tik Tok from the OP, doesn't seem to be such a stan, or you'll tell me he comes from a reality where she's actually called Brittany Spears (or where affect is synonym of effect) ?

E6efZ8oXMAE09bj?format=jpg&name=large

Β 

I ask you, do you remember seeing the headset in the Making the video? Or in pictures, or multiple times besides that one time you think you remember? When did YOU find out the headset never existed? Memory is very malleable, and in fact most of what we remember isn't very accurate, but that's why recorded evidence helps us to keep track of what's true.

The Mandela Effect is very common, like those that swear that there was a recorded audio of Britney talking about the conservatorship at the Jonathan Ross show in 2016, when in reality there were only written testimonies of it. But that for example is easier to understand, because it's harder to prove that something didn't exist when there's the possibility that it was deleted from the internet, as opposed to a video that was watched millions of times by millions of people on TV, DVDs and YouTube.

To have a whole different dimension just to remove Britney's headset in a music video sounds very absurd and useless.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's more cringy to come here and try to teach us about what Mandela Effect is and be so defensive about it, when we all know what that is: a false memory shared by a lot of people, there's nothing mysterious about it, there's no explanation waiting to be found. That is the truth, a phenomenon that happens a lot, there's been scientific studies about it. Go and google it.

Besides the fact that we've had countless threads about Mandela Effect examples about Britney's career in this forum, where everyone understands and accepts that they had a false a memory about something that is proven to be actually different. I've even had my own episodes at some point, that I eventually checked and realized that what I remembered was just wrong. No alternative realities involved.

In any Mandela Effect example there's a collective false memory, or multiple variations of it, all false, and a reality backed up by recorded evidence: archives, pictures, videos, texts, etc. In this case, in this particular case it's harder to understand the confusion, because it's such a popular video, seen by so many people, and there's so many pictures and gifs of it, that's easier to guess that those that swear she had it, aren't really that into Britney in the first place, or particularly haven't been very attentive when watching the Oops video. Heck, I myself don't even remember seeing the headset in the barbie doll, but I never owned the barbie and only saw pictures of it a few times over the years.

Even the guy at the Tik Tok from the OP, doesn't seem to be such a stan, or you'll tell me he comes from a reality where she's actually called Brittany Spears (or where affect is synonym of effect) ?

E6efZ8oXMAE09bj?format=jpg&name=large

Β 

I ask you, do you remember seeing the headset in the Making the video? Or in pictures, or multiple times besides that one time you think you remember? When did YOU find out the headset never existed? Memory is very malleable, and in fact most of what we remember isn't very accurate, but that's why recorded evidence helps us to keep track of what's true.

The Mandela Effect is very common, like those that swear that there was a recorded audio of Britney talking about the conservatorship at the Jonathan Ross show in 2016, when in reality there were only written testimonies of it. But that for example is easier to understand, because it's harder to prove that something didn't exist when there's the possibility that it was deleted from the internet, as opposed to a video that was watched millions of times by millions of people on TV, DVDs and YouTube.

To have a whole different dimension just to remove Britney's headset in a music video sounds very absurd and useless.

Your comment is useless and you still don't know what the mandela effect is so it's better for you to go and write in some other threads cause the Mandela effect is not for you..

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, johnnyboiii_17 said:

They can't understand ,they don't want to understand.. don't spend time to reply to toxic people... Britney had a headset , everyone outside of this forum agree with that that's why oops became viral last week..even reporters said it ..let them believe what they want to believe..we don't care

• Haha 1

It’s all just false/distortedΒ memories.

People don’t realize ourΒ memories can easily be fabricated. All it truly takes is someone telling you something happened differently for you to be able to recollect it that way Β 

Stuff about alternate realities,shifts in dimensions, time rifts, allΒ those are unproven conspiracy theories.

And before the two people who I know will disagree with my comment come in here to tell me I’m stupid or I don’t understand, I understand exactly what you’re sayingΒ and I disagree.Β 
Β 

The Mandela Effect is all about falseΒ memory recallβ€” the alternate reality theory was an unproven attempt to try and figure out what caused the false memories.Β 

• Love 1
On 7/17/2021 at 11:46 PM, upandstuck said:

''Oops'' is viral on the internet but maybe not for a good reasonΒ  -Who remembers vividly Britney having a headset in Oops I did it again music video? Britney never wears a headset during oops I did it again video in this reality even though there are dolls and halloween costumes made of this iconic red outfit with a headset! many people remember a headset on the music video and this became viral on TIKTOK and facebook and twitterΒ 

Β Β 14788682662_c6635b33cc_c.jpg215011788_2920023354993281_6911601014294844287_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=T18U3FC4UboAX8hbFdx&_nc_oc=AQkIWAQqZihfb9N4sL1ByBZ5RWzwdnDYNI3w3woKRRfD7YtJxT7IXYerYEQtfk4kq88&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=bc1597e3e25c8b872fe2baaefe5aa345&oe=60F81333205467984_354729159657846_8670840339030091089_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=3OFmGPAEM1gAX-zcPJK&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=53925499569463f887a0eb8d919c0633&oe=60F76C01207728654_354729202991175_8472288680388519026_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=_07GgQ60H4cAX8RTJfJ&tn=Vg0XuqOQY6TTYnMH&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=c3ffb39b35a19ac9eeb960e740206bf8&oe=60F73C1B205328974_354729256324503_5757296983118704127_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=v9dTKhVyp64AX8NSDuT&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=1c59dc8b3aacebca1f109fe3c0bc1553&oe=60F737BE205338782_354729379657824_2066733635508576782_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=frInXYqjZt8AX_zG9kU&tn=Vg0XuqOQY6TTYnMH&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=24091a8c8d1adbca828f61da092c7ef8&oe=60F8B356205538647_354729412991154_6069730785667659907_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=aW6aL0xseoIAX_PmiM_&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=9a0d619ebcef1ff0a6de80b29d21502a&oe=60F8EE9B209059622_354729449657817_5055805835282708914_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=2jecagN205EAX8_tNKN&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=20e2cf5217fd6b65e10e0f27696667df&oe=60F8F37E208105073_354729546324474_3597205597187349481_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=Xuso1_vg6NgAX_EkY5a&tn=Vg0XuqOQY6TTYnMH&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=36df581d4bbe76768a89447d0b536fe6&oe=60F78035206759696_354729582991137_5204822758573738348_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=jvEWU2G_OhgAX9aRqtI&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg4-1.fna&oh=504ed17590bb3e33f48f15083c5a311c&oe=60F825EB

She never wore a headset ,, for someone who saw the vid when first came out .. that's a fact

• Love 1