The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

If she ever did wear a headset for any music video, then they could have possibly edited it out? But she didn’t for this one. I don’t see why she would wear one for a music video anyway, it’s not a live performance.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

This was my favorite music video when I watched this as a kid. I don't remember her wearing a headset. I think the headset came with the costume which is why you see many photos of people wearing the headset with the costume. The Slave 4 You VMA outfit is an actual Mandela effect for me. I don't remember her having any stickers on her body. Her shorts also look different that what I remember. I also remember her being barefoot. The high heel boots look so out of place to me.

Im-Slave-4-U-VMAs-Britney.jpg

5 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

They’re just confusing the video with the Lizzie McGuire scene. 

Halloween costumes and barbie dolls are not created based on the stupid lizzie mcguire show but based on the official classic oops video..if anything,the lizzie mcguire scene is a residue scene cause the writers of the show remember Britney with a headset on oops official video too..

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

Halloween costumes and barbie dolls are not created based on the stupid lizzie mcguire show but based on the official classic oops video..if anything,the lizzie mcguire scene is a residue scene cause the writers of the show remember Britney with a headset on oops official video too..

Wtf calm down. Lizzie McGuire is not ‘stupid’. And I didn’t mention the dolls or Halloween costume plus the dolls were made before the Lizzie McGuire episode anyway and most of them came with microphones regardless of the videos. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Body ache said:

This was my favorite music video when I watched this as a kid. I don't remember her wearing a headset. I think the headset came with the costume which is why you see many photos of people wearing the headset with the costume. The Slave 4 You VMA outfit is an actual Mandela effect for me. I don't remember her having any stickers on her body. Her shorts also look different that what I remember. I also remember her being barefoot. The high heel boots look so out of place to me.

Im-Slave-4-U-VMAs-Britney.jpg

You are just confused with onyx...she danced barefoot on onyx ,not on vmas!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

There’s a lot of confusion on here. I’ve seen the video since it came out and I can tell you there was no head set. She also always had stickers on her body for the S4U VMA performance. And boots. 

there is no Mandela Effect happening. 

mandela effect is happenin -you just didn't experience it 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3