The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

• Super Mods

For gods sakes people be smoking too much w**d cuz she never had a headset and it’s stupid to use the doll and Halloween costumes as proof

are people gonna start thinking she really is half robot? 
britney spears GIF

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 5
  • Like 3

Read this today:

https://gab.com/Carissa_Conti/posts/106605918863618378

"The Mandela Effect is nothing more than people with bad memories trying to pretend they have exciting things happening in their boring lives. Prove me wrong." ;)

The Mandela Effect (ME) is one of those things we've all heard about by now, I'm sure, whereby somebody claims that some detail about reality has been "changed," but they remember the way things used to be even if nobody else does. Reality glitches are a very real thing, let me tell you. But the problem with the ME is that it pretty much always involves something completely trivial. It technically started with the idea that people out in the world remembered a reality where Nelson Mandela had actually died, yet, here he was in our reality at the time, still alive. It really kicked off though with the whole Berenstein/stain Bears thing, and has never stopped. But quotes from movies is a big one. (HOW ABOUT YOU JUST REMEMBERED IT WRONG?!?!) Or titles of movies. (MAYBE YOU JUST WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION??!) Thinking New Zealand used to be on the other side of Australia. (HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SUCK AT GEOGRAPHY?!?!)  But it's usually always just trivial for the most part. So when I see people online arguing that NO! IT *DID* USED TO BE "INTERVIEW WITH *A* VAMPIRE!!! NOT *THE* VAMPIRE!!!!" I'm just like, Wake me when something real is actually happening in your life.  Holy ****. The most recent I've seen was somebody posting a comment somewhere, totally serious, regarding the idea of the "seven seas." As they noted, "Mandela Effect! There were no seven seas, only five. Where are these other two?" um, okay. The ME has now become the go-to "cool" sounding default for anybody with a bad memory and/or who's looking to spice up their life with weirdness.

The theory goes that reality is being changed around, and the Big Program Overseeing It All makes mistakes when copying things over or whatnot, creating that glitch. Which on the outset, for me, actually makes sense. Trust me.....been there.  But again the discrepancies are usually always so inconsequential and downright silly, and truly can just be explained by people having a memory lapse, or simply not having paid attention in the first place.

Real reality glitches as I've experienced them have involved people, objects, or an entire chunk of the scenery appearing or disappearing within seconds/minutes. And it never happens while I'm directly looking. Glance away, then look back......poof! Gone. Or worse.....poof! Now there. Quantum observer theory? Rules involving freewill not being violated? So it's never allowed to happen while looking directly at it? It's only happened a few times in my entire life, but there's no denying when it has. I get into it all more in depth here: http://in2worlds.net/glitches/ with examples of what I've experienced.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

The -oops- Halloween costumes are also being sold with a headset,and the dolls are always copying the original look of the video...

Nope Britney was known for her headsets. The Christina one had a microphone  on her genie in a bottle doll doesn't mean she had a microphone in the video.

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

OMG :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

God I used to love this Making the videos so much. I was slayed by the Toxic one. I still remember all my friends have watched the video on MTV minus me, I used to spend hours watching MTV just to catch it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Nope Britney was known for her headsets. The Christina one had a microphone  on her genie in a bottle doll doesn't mean she had a microphone in the video.

For example I don't see Halloween costumes of  baby one more time iconic outfit with headset..or toxic,or slave video...only oops has it.. so it's weird

48 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

Read this today:

https://gab.com/Carissa_Conti/posts/106605918863618378

"The Mandela Effect is nothing more than people with bad memories trying to pretend they have exciting things happening in their boring lives. Prove me wrong." ;)

The Mandela Effect (ME) is one of those things we've all heard about by now, I'm sure, whereby somebody claims that some detail about reality has been "changed," but they remember the way things used to be even if nobody else does. Reality glitches are a very real thing, let me tell you. But the problem with the ME is that it pretty much always involves something completely trivial. It technically started with the idea that people out in the world remembered a reality where Nelson Mandela had actually died, yet, here he was in our reality at the time, still alive. It really kicked off though with the whole Berenstein/stain Bears thing, and has never stopped. But quotes from movies is a big one. (HOW ABOUT YOU JUST REMEMBERED IT WRONG?!?!) Or titles of movies. (MAYBE YOU JUST WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION??!) Thinking New Zealand used to be on the other side of Australia. (HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SUCK AT GEOGRAPHY?!?!)  But it's usually always just trivial for the most part. So when I see people online arguing that NO! IT *DID* USED TO BE "INTERVIEW WITH *A* VAMPIRE!!! NOT *THE* VAMPIRE!!!!" I'm just like, Wake me when something real is actually happening in your life.  Holy ****. The most recent I've seen was somebody posting a comment somewhere, totally serious, regarding the idea of the "seven seas." As they noted, "Mandela Effect! There were no seven seas, only five. Where are these other two?" um, okay. The ME has now become the go-to "cool" sounding default for anybody with a bad memory and/or who's looking to spice up their life with weirdness.

The theory goes that reality is being changed around, and the Big Program Overseeing It All makes mistakes when copying things over or whatnot, creating that glitch. Which on the outset, for me, actually makes sense. Trust me.....been there.  But again the discrepancies are usually always so inconsequential and downright silly, and truly can just be explained by people having a memory lapse, or simply not having paid attention in the first place.

Real reality glitches as I've experienced them have involved people, objects, or an entire chunk of the scenery appearing or disappearing within seconds/minutes. And it never happens while I'm directly looking. Glance away, then look back......poof! Gone. Or worse.....poof! Now there. Quantum observer theory? Rules involving freewill not being violated? So it's never allowed to happen while looking directly at it? It's only happened a few times in my entire life, but there's no denying when it has. I get into it all more in depth here: http://in2worlds.net/glitches/ with examples of what I've experienced.

The person who wrote this have misunderstood the Mandela Effect a bit. It simply refers to when a lot of people believe an event occurred that didn't actually happen. It has nothing to do with "The theory goes that reality is being changed around, and the Big Program Overseeing It...". They just spent a lot of words getting upset over nothing basically haha

• Like 1

OMG I've been seeing this girl on Tik Tok every day and it is so annoying. There was never a headset but she keeps insisting there was. Then people comment saying "It's because you're thinking of the live performance!" Like when did she perform in that catsuit :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: