The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

6 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

They can't understand ,they don't want to understand.. don't spend time to reply to toxic people... Britney had a headset , everyone outside of this forum agree with that that's why oops became viral last week..even reporters said it ..let them believe what they want to believe..we don't care

We can literally prove that she didn’t though. Mate, I say this with all due respect, up your meds. “Even reporters said it” lends zero credibility to any story. We aren’t “toxic” people, just logical, sane people with common sense that believe in facts over fiction. I can prove my statement that there never was a mic. What factual proof do you have other than a group of tiktokers hyping each other’s false recollections of it? 

It’s literally insane that people would much rather believe in alternate realities colliding than just admitting they remembered something incorrectly. WTF is happening? Lmao people today are nuts!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Your comment is useless and you still don't know what the mandela effect is so it's better for you to go and write in some other threads cause the Mandela effect is not for you..

22 hours ago, johnnyboiii_17 said:

Okay so I am in camp—“headset reality.” I do remember the headset. Very well.. I remember watching the video on MTV with my babysitter, I was like 8 or 9… And asking what the thing coming out of her hair was.. I remember not liking how it covered up her face a little. I was one of those old school ones with the black foam bulb on the end. I remember preferring her white outfit on the bed because I thought the white outfit was cuter(at the time) and no mic.

ALSO, stylistically, I always felt the mic was there to sort of accompany the sort of radio-sounding effect on her voice during the “yeah yeah yeah yeeeaahhh’s” in the beginning of the song, and repeated throughout…

Definitely feels like a true Mandala effect to me. I wish more people here understood what that is… Just sayin.

You just misremembered it. Literally all there is to it. Prove me wrong. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

We can literally prove that she didn’t though. Mate, I say this with all due respect, up your meds. “Even reporters said it” lends zero credibility to any story. We aren’t “toxic” people, just logical, sane people with common sense that believe in facts over fiction. I can prove my statement that there never was a mic. What factual proof do you have other than a group of tiktokers hyping each other’s false recollections of it? 

It’s literally insane that people would much rather believe in alternate realities colliding than just admitting they remembered something incorrectly. WTF is happening? Lmao people today are nuts!

As i said before you don't want to understand...live in your own delusional world.. parallel universes exists and Mandela effect is real..end of the conversation ..I don't talk to idiots