The 'Oops' headset that never existed "Mandela effect" thread

4 minutes ago, upandstuck said:

I'm not trying  to be rude but learn first what the mandela effect is-how it works and then comment again -mandela effect doesn't effect all the people in the world but still many people have the same  memory from another timeline or reality-if you are not open minded and you don't believe in these things then it's okay but don't say that something never happened just because your experience is not the same with the other people- thousands of people on tiktok -facebook and on you tube comments about the headset and they are wondering why britney doesn't have it anymore-yeah I know that people can be wrong and have bad memory for many things but the same ''false'' memory for many people is not really ''false''-it's something else

I know what Mandela effect is, and probably it's not in your reality or timeline, but there's literally been dozens of threads about it here on Exhale, and the Oops thing has never come up, because it's such an obvious thing from one of her most iconic and well known music videos. False memories shared by multiple people IS a thing, but they remain false at the end of the day.

This literally just comes across as people that have never paid attention, or aren't so into Britney and have just casually watched the video a few other times.

I'm not trying to be rude either, but to hear something so absurd about something I know so well, can't spark any other kind of response from me. Like when people say Crazy was the second single off BOMT, etc.

And just like "thousands" of people or references point incorrectly to a headset existing, there are many more instances of the opposite

BRITNEY2.jpg?v=1611949898

Britney+Piece+of+Me.jpg

britney_spears_oops_i_did_it_again2.jpg

Eq0qX2SXTHT0EsLBMbPwcBUDObgoWEutyZWc7Ff2

D-eSU57XYAIjuT_?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I get what Mandela effect is but SHE NEVER HAD A MIC IN THE VIDEO. All of us from that era tuned into making the video and watched that video on TRL many times. There’s no mic! Go watch making the video, she never  wears a headset. It’s only when she performs live on stage and I’m sure they add the mic so that you can buy her stage and pretend to hold a concert. 

no you don't get it cause if you really know what the mandela effect is then ''SHE NEVER HAD A MIC IN THE VIDEO'' response is really wrong

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know what Mandela effect is, and probably it's not in your reality or timeline, but there's literally been dozens of threads about it here on Exhale, and the Oops thing has never come up, because it's such an obvious thing from one of her most iconic and well known music videos. False memories shared by multiple people IS a thing, but they remain false at the end of the day.

This literally just comes across as people that have never paid attention, or aren't so into Britney and have just casually watched the video a few other times.

I'm not trying to be rude either, but to hear something so absurd about something I know so well, can't spark any other kind of response from me. Like when people say Crazy was the second single off BOMT, etc.

And just like "thousands" of people or references point incorrectly to a headset existing, there are many more instances of the opposite

Britney+Piece+of+Me.jpg

that's exactly what the mandela effect theory says-many realities and many versions of the universe and we are changing timelines constantly-so your examples are not something new- you posted photos without the headset and I posted many people on halloween costumes with the headset so you know this is the ''best of both worlds''

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney+Piece+of+Me.jpg

Miley’s :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 5

I waited after school to watch the video premiere on TRL and have been a fan for years.. there was never a headset… they added it to the doll because she was touring at the time so they tied both worlds together. Why Tf would she have a headset on in a music video ?!

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I waited after school to watch the video premiere on TRL and have been a fan for years.. there was never a headset… they added it to the doll because she was touring at the time so they tied both worlds together. Why Tf would she have a headset on in a music video ?!

Because she gave a concert on Mars?

• Haha 3

Tbh seeing the dolls etc. with the headset - I do have really strong memories of seeing her with the Oops outfit and the headset. But maybe that’s just from seeing the dolls / costumes at the time, which added the element of the mic since it was another one of her “trademarks” at the time from live performances.

Um.. yeah she never wore a headset mic in the video. Also, all of the Britney dolls were packaged with a handheld or headset mic accessory only because Britney is a singer. Even the ones wearing fashions from the music videos and Pepsi commercials. I've watched the Oops video about a million times since I got my Britney and *Nsync #1 Requests VHS tape from McDonald's as a child. This isn't a case of the Mandela effect, this is just a :flop_britney_candies:

Btw, it was neat to see one of my Britney doll pics from my Flickr page being used for this topic! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 3