There is a Bigger Question tho, that I think we haven't dig in yet ...

57 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I can't fathom how any attorney in their right mind would take on her case at this stage with all of the media attention and publicity it's getting and then leave her high and dry. You would have to be an absolute fool. I believe this man will do everything he can to free her. Ingham left because Britney wanted him out but I think he also knew this can't go on any longer and it was becoming career suicide.

Exactly, especially being such a well know attorney, why would he do anything to jeopardize his career? He's probably already filthy rich as it is and getting Britney free would be enormous publicity for him. 

Some fans need to go touch grass cause it seems like yall do nothing but look for conspiracy theories. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Attorneys who specialize in her type of case would have been eager to take her on as a client so I assume that a number of firms attempted to contact her. How exactly that happened is unclear, of course. But it would have been a hugely enticing client both in terms of monetary value and exposure/reputation/bringing in future clients. She probably did not have to really search for an attorney as much as narrow down from those who solicited her 

Bingo

• Like 2

You guys treat her like she is the most vulnerable person on earth to undue influence -one of the main reasons they still justify this conservatorship- and then want her to get out of this. Make it make sense. This guy has ALL the credentials necessary to take on any criminal/trial case let alone a case that should be somehow simpler like one on the probate court. He is recommended by a slew of A-listers, hollywood elite and you need to know why Britney chose him to somehow trust it????? I mean WHAT THE ****?

Not to say long before Sam resigned and he being rumoured, he commented on her testimony saying she "gave a very compelling speech". He is beyond what we could have asked for a few weeks ago and honestly a dream come true. I never expected the court to grant her permission to hire her own attorney "so easily" (based on previous rulings) and I thought even if they did they would restrict her options either by a list of lawyers or by a budget limitation issued by the conservatorship of the estate. This is a top lawyer former prosecutor tough and aggressive one that should cost more dollars an hour than a full M&G package for her Vegas residency and it is truly unbelievable still that she was able to retain him with only one hearing on the matter. We should be celebrating it not questioning, it was a big victory for her!

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, land said:

You guys treat her like she is the most vulnerable person on earth to undue influence -one of the main reasons they still justify this conservatorship- and then want her to get out of this. Make it make sense. This guy has ALL the credentials necessary to take on any criminal/trial case let alone a case that should be somehow simpler like one on the probate court. He is recommended by a slew of A-listers, hollywood elite and you need to know why Britney chose him to somehow trust it????? I mean WHAT THE ****?

Not to say long before Sam resigned and he was being rumoured, he commented on her testimony saying she "gave a very compelling speech". He is beyond what we could have asked for a few weeks ago and honestly a dream come true. I never expected the court to grant her permission to hire her own attorney "so easily" (based on previous rulings) and I thought even if they did they would restrict her options either by a list of lawyers or by a budget limitation issued by the conservatorship of the estate. This is a top lawyer former prosecutor tough and aggressive one that should cost more dollars an hour than a full M&G package for her Vegas residency and it is truly unbelievable still that she was able to retain him with only one hearing on the matter. We should be celebrating it not questioning, it was a big victory for her!

Yes, Britney has never had an issue with being able to select a lawyer. She selected a lawyer back when too, she was just denied. And every person appointed since has never been her choice. Not someone manipulating her into choosing a wrong person, she has never had the opportunity to choose. Now she was finally allowed to choose and she chose damn well. She stated herself in court she had been able to do some research. I am sure a lot of people sent a lot of names, if not to her directly the probably indirectly via Sam or such. Either way, Britney was still the one who chose Mathew.

• Like 6

he’s worked for several A listers in the past and was successful in helping them i believe? And like some of u said being the person that freed britney must be like a dream for a hollywood attorney. and as for who advised her, idk. he seems to be a very famous lawyer and hollywood is a very small world, i don’t think it was that difficult to find him

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

WEll I feel totally the other way round.  Specially when is someone new and different. I'm not concerned about this dude intentions but I am concerned for who ever Britney trusted in the advises matter. Maybe it was Sam , I don't know. 

My God, some of you really believe Britney is an incapacitated vegetable.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

My guess is that Madonna got in touch with Britney through DMing Sam and recommended Mathew Rosengart. There have been a couple articles about how Madonna feels that he will be a great advocate for her & I believe it's her way of hinting without explicitly admitting that she facilitated the connection. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

My God, some of you really believe Britney is an incapacitated vegetable.

Dont' speak for myself, I never said that. I said she has been BAD INFLUENCED in the past a lot of time, and you denying that makes you a fool. sorry! 

5 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

There is a theory that maybe Madonna help her with this issue, since this guy has worked with her before. What do we know or what do you guys think ? 

This rumor/theory was started by some fans of Madonna... But I doubt Madonna has anything to do with it. The fans made this conclusion only because of timing... the appearance of Madonna's stories and the news that Britney found a lawyer happened at almost the same time.

But the fact is, Mathew was never Madonna's lawyer. He never worked with her. He once served as a lawyer for her ex-husband and once for one of the centers of Kabbalah. 

-

Imo, he wanted to take on Brit's case himself. This is the case that can write his name in history. So I think there were a lot of lawyers/firms who fought to take on her case as soon as it became clear that Ingham was resigning. And then Britney chose from all the offers.

“He has been keeping close tabs on her case for a while now and felt that her testimony last month was very compelling,” the source said.

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/15/who-is-britney-spears-new-attorney-mathew-rosengart/ 

• Love 1