There is a Bigger Question tho, that I think we haven't dig in yet ...

Who gave her the advise to hire Mathew Rosengart ??. I know, it was her choice and she was doing research BUT. I'm scared because her inner circle ALWAYS was bad influenced except a few people. She got that bad luck yo know. SO ... who do you think advised her for this Man ? Are we 100% sure he is gonna help her on her best interests?. 

There is a theory that maybe Madonna help her with this issue, since this guy has worked with her before. What do we know or what do you guys think ? 

Britney Spears’ newly appointed lawyer Mathew Rosengart.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mangotango said:

Nooooo let's not vilify this dude by starting to question his motives and intentions. There are zero indications he will do anything else than fight for Britney. If there was any doubt before, I think his actions and statements yesterday should have clarified that 100%. No one will be able to answer how she found him except for Britney herself. But there are no indications to worry about him, so no need to bother trying to figure it out imo. 

WEll I feel totally the other way round.  Specially when is someone new and different. I'm not concerned about this dude intentions but I am concerned for who ever Britney trusted in the advises matter. Maybe it was Sam , I don't know. 

• Like 2
Just now, Mannequin* said:

WEll I feel totally the other way round.  Specially when is someone new and different. I'm not concerned about this dude intentions but I am concerned for who ever Britney trusted in the advises matter. Maybe it was Sam , I don't know. 

I just don't think this is "a bigger question" we need to dig into. How she decided on him is a very minor question that doesn't really matter right now. If you are not concerned about the lawyer, then does it really matter? It is good either way. 

22 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Who gave her the advise to hire Mathew Rosengart ??. I know, it was her choice and she was doing research BUT. I'm scared because her inner circle ALWAYS was bad influenced except a few people. She got that bad luck yo know. SO ... who do you think advised her for this Man ? Are we 100% sure he is gonna help her on her best interests?. 

There is a theory that maybe Madonna help her with this issue, since this guy has worked with her before. What do we know or what do you guys think ? 

Britney Spears’ newly appointed lawyer Mathew Rosengart.

i share the same opinion 

i said this in that big thread and everybody was triggered by what i said and started saying mean things so be prepared :) 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

i share the same opinion 

i said this in that big thread and everybody was triggered nad started saying mean things so be prepared :) 

This is a forum.

I can express questions with freedom always with respect so... I don't mind haha.

Thanks for the advise.

• Love 2

Simple, imagine being the attorney who freed Britney Spears from a 13 years abused con. The goal today is set her free, it would be ridiculous for any new attorney get on pro-con side with all the media attention surrounding the case. Imagine the number of law firms interested in being part of the case representing Britney, I guess after her research and of course some advises the chosen one was Rosengart. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1