There is a Bigger Question tho, that I think we haven't dig in yet ...

There is no way that a lawyer of that caliber witch such cv, hot client list and success would be involved so as to help the conservatorship rednecks friends. No reason. So stop and enjoy him wrecking their miserable as ses.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, JMNYC said:

Madonna hired him for Sean Penn after it was said he beat her during their marriage. She met him through the Kabbalah Center. 

This is false information. Sean Penn hired him himself, Madonna just testified in his case. Kabbalah is a huge business and Madonna is(was?) just one of their many high-profile clients. Something like Tom Cruise and Scientology.

The fact is, Mathew never represented her as a lawyer.

8 hours ago, JMNYC said:

And yes Madonna did put them in touch.  There are a few articles out there with direct quotes from her to confirm this.

There are no articles from reputable source. All articles from gossip tabloids.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When Mathew told Jodi; all discussions of payments will be discussed later until I consol with my client..

That ket me know, Britney will not have to pay for Mathew at all.

Madonna is worth 850 Million, paying a good lawyer for Britney is literally counting pennies for her..

That is not what that meant. Mathew saying he had to discuss with his client first was amazing, because Ingham would probably just have agreed to whatever they wanted. But it is just regarding whether to approve Jodi's petition of having security paid for by the estate, i.e. Britney. It was not in reference to any other payments.

I also am fairly sure Mathew will be/has to be paid from Britney's estate. Because he is essentially a replacement for a court appointed attorney. I can't say for sure he has to be paid by the estate, but there are zero indications he is being paid by Madonna or anyone else at this point.

• Like 1