There is a Bigger Question tho, that I think we haven't dig in yet ...

5 hours ago, Justiceney said:

I have a strong feeling it was Madonna. She kept quite until she secured the lawyer for britney 

I agree with you all.

Right before we started hearing about Rosengart, there was the rumor floating around that Madonna sent a group of lawyers to help Britney and that she’s paying for them.

At the beginning I was kinda skeptical but knowing they have some kinds of ties, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually the case…

5 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

“she did her own research on her new lawyer but he also came highly, highly recommended by someone. She was thrilled with the scope of what he does,” the source adds. “She’s looking forward to working closely with Math

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

The fan girl in me wants it to be Madonna :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Regardless of how, I firmly believe he has Britney’s best interests at heart and was NOT recommended by anyone on Team Con. It’s been said that all numbers on Britney’s phone are pre-approved/programmed by someone in the conservatorship. The fact that she had to text Scam Ingham during yesterday’s hearing because she didn’t have Daddy Rose’s number in her phone solidifies that for me. I hope I’m right :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

He said he would only take cases he’s sure he could win/make the most ideal outcome happen for his client. I think he will aggressively pursue Jamie and the whole set up and he’ll be an immense asset for Britney’s freedom.

I really wonder if he’ll permit more interviews to be done at some point. Can you imagine him facilitating an interview with Oprah or some other high profile person where Britney can completely tell her side of the story? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

This rumor/theory was started by some fans of Madonna... But I doubt Madonna has anything to do with it. The fans made this conclusion only because of timing... the appearance of Madonna's stories and the news that Britney found a lawyer happened at almost the same time.

But the fact is, Mathew was never Madonna's lawyer. He never worked with her. He once served as a lawyer for her ex-husband and once for one of the centers of Kabbalah. 

-

Imo, he wanted to take on Brit's case himself. This is the case that can write his name in history. So I think there were a lot of lawyers/firms who fought to take on her case as soon as it became clear that Ingham was resigning. And then Britney chose from all the offers.

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/15/who-is-britney-spears-new-attorney-mathew-rosengart/ 

Madonna hired him for Sean Penn after it was said he beat her during their marriage. She met him through the Kabbalah Center.  And yes Madonna did put them in touch.  There are a few articles out there with direct quotes from her to confirm this.

guys GT Law is a HUGE firm, they have a reputation to take care of and he is a shareholder. you guy have no idea how big GT Law is. I have first hand experience with them and trust me. She's in good hands.

I'll take a picture of their headquarters tomorrow, you'll understand better.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, phareezy said:

I can't fathom how any attorney in their right mind would take on her case at this stage with all of the media attention and publicity it's getting and then leave her high and dry. You would have to be an absolute fool. I believe this man will do everything he can to free her. Ingham left because Britney wanted him out but I think he also knew this can't go on any longer and it was becoming career suicide.

yep I dont believe he would have taken on this case if he didn't truly care or think he could help bc he knows the world is watching

He is working with many celebrities so everyone could suggest him to Britney.. and I don’t think that she find him several days or weeks ago.. 

I don’t believe Madonna was the one.. Cher is more obvious candidate - she was advocating Britney more than year right?! 
about doing of his intentions - I have them too cause “brits team” has a lot of money and connections so it’s hard to trust anyone.. but at this point I believe in britneys decision (I think she would investigate him at a level she can) and hope he is on her side.