Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Y’all Britney just secured her status as absolute legend. We Stan an angel. May god bless Britney Jean Spears and may the devil do his work on Jamie Spears. We did it y’all. 

And we are a part of it, it's incredible

Get Well Soon Unity GIF by HuMandalas

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Persona said:

Wonder if Jamie Lynn will have the guts now to come on social media and claim again how much she loves her sister

SHE FREAKING WOULD :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

But we are coming for her. She can say bye bye to her gig in Sweet Magnesium. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, mmseventy said:

That acknowledgement of the fans really got me going :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  She gave so much to everybody and it’s so amazing that the fans can give some of that strength back to her when she needs it! She is SO STRONG!!! I am truly teary lol

She literality said "Keep doing what you do"

God I love that women. With one sentence she can overrule all lie team-con was trying to feed us for years

• Love 7