Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

6 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

I can’t believe penny chose Lynne’s petition over jodi’s :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I was for sure thinking she would make her get help with choosing her lawyer 

I think it was neither of those but Britney's own efforts of getting in touch with Rosengart and trying to hire him and making him go to court. That probably showed to Penny her capacity to make informed decisions.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, tamqueen said:

He has represented TONS of celebs including Ben Affleck, Steven Spielberg, even has ties to Madonna. He is also a forfmer federal PROSECUTOR. This guy is already filthy rich

1 minute ago, _genic said:

So far britney has fed Ingham and team Con for nothing. This time her money is spent for changing her life. That is a huge difference.

lets just hope this guys will help this nightmare get the ending and she is finally free and truly happy and healthy and all bad people that abused her get their judgment day