Jamie Lynn shares image of gifts Britney gave her children

5 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

Omg NO!!! That's not what this is about. Britney is a very thrifty person and even if she bought these second hand and sent them to JL noone would hate on that. It's just .. the timing is so obvious. JL hasn't mentioned Britney in so long (Britney being involved or close to them) and suddenly now when she's under attack she posts a pic of toys that were allegedly sent by Britney. We are just making fun of JL because she's pathetic and trying to push the narrative of being close to Britney. And Britney not being mad at her etc. She's desperate and so cringy. 

Well considering the amount of comments about them looking old, it does come off like judgement and hating.

While I do believe JL posting this def. has a motive behind it, at the same time, Britney could still have sent her nieces these gifts, she doesn’t strike me as the type to ice out her nieces just cuz she has differences with their mother.

• Love 1

I was once a 13-year-old girl.

Does Maddie really want these toys? Ivy, sure. But Maddie? Something feels odd about this.

If that box is literally all an aunt sent to BOTH of her nieces - including a toddler and a 13-year-old - that’s interesting and tells me they ain’t that close.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well considering the amount of comments about them looking old, it does come off like judgement and hating.

While I do believe JL posting this def. has a motive behind it, at the same time, Britney could still have sent her nieces these gifts, she doesn’t strike me as the type to ice out her nieces just cuz she has differences with their mother.

Britney did not send this and please give your head a shake. She can’t even renovate her kitchen? What makes you think she can send people random things?

JLS posted this to change the narrative and clearly it’s working. I don’t recall Britney saying my entire family didn’t help me, except my sister. She said her entire family. Do the math! 

• Love 6

Regardless if these were from Britney or not, the judgement and comments in this thread are disgusting!

Some of you sound like over privileged narcissistic *****es!

Who cares if those toys are used, Y'all are acting like the toys are total trash, some children would be over the moon to receive those toys, not all children are spoiled d-bags! 

Seriously guys.... Or should I say Princesses!!

Lucy Hale Princess GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/12/2021 at 2:22 AM, mrken said:

Not sure what is she trying to prove because Britney can/might hate her but still be able to send the kids gift because obviously Britney loves her nieces...

This. Her nieces are innocent children. She can simultaneously want nothing to do with her sister and still want to send her nieces gifts.