Jamie Lynn shares image of gifts Britney gave her children

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I find people attacking the gifts as kind of disgusting, especially if they are from Britney so can people not.

Imagine she did buy these things and sees these awful comments.

I know right and even if the are used, so what, have these people really never given or received hand me downs before.

There’s zero shame in getting items that were used by a previous family member.

The vanity within this thread is disgusting!!

• Love 4
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know right and even if the are used, so what, have these people really never given or received hand me downs before.

There’s zero shame in getting items that were used by a previous family member.

The vanity within this thread is disgusting!!

These toys are in perfect condition, waaaaay better than anything I had as a kid lol

I wonder if Britney really did gift those or not tho...Regardless of her relationship with JL, she must like the nieces.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Here are questions for those being shocked/annoyed that people don’t think those gifts were from Britney because they’re not new and criticize the JL’s post:

- Do those toys look like they belonged to two little boys?

- Do they look around 10 years old toys?

=> if no, those toys weren’t old toys of Britney’s sons.

- Do you think Britney would play with toys she may have received from fans over the years?

=> if no, those toys aren’t Britney’s personal toys.

- Do you think Britney would go to shop in a thrift store while trying to secure herself a lawyer who can help her get out of the the conservatorship?

- Do your think Britney would ask Jodi to get used toys and ship them in an old cardboard box to her nieces?

- Do you think Jamie Lynn wouldn’t tag her sister is she was sending her daughters toys?

- Do you think Jamie Lynn would be pleased if Britney sent her daughter’s random used toys without any sentimental value?

=> If no, why would you think Britney sent those toys?

EDIT: she has tagged Britney, but the tag was so small I didn’t see it at first.

It still doesn’t make sense why Britney would send her used toys. Whose toys are they?

Why did she sent them in a big cardboard box that looks used?

Why did she sent them when she was in a middle of the most hectic week of her life?

One way JL could explain this later is that “we had all these toys that girls had got over the years in this box and just took them from the other house/attic/storage.” 😀  

I don’t think those toys are from Britney. I believe they are from some other aunt — most likely from Jamie Lynn’s husband’s sister, because he is originally from Louisiana where they now live.

I think it’s a sweet gesture and a good idea that this aunt gave (probably her own daughter’s) used toys to Jamie Lynn’s kids. It would be shame to waste good toys and those may have been toys the girls have played with at their paternal aunts home.

What is not sweet is that Jamie Lynn let’s us think that those toys are from Britney - she could have said something like “aunt next door” or “aunt L” or something similar.

Edited by The Finn
I didn’t see the Britney Spears -tag in the photo
  • Like 4