Be honest, do you think Britney will ever be free?

Will Britney ever be free?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I do think the road will be long and bumpy, but I think she'll be free eventually. Judge Penny should just throw the whole thing out (at least in my fan fiction), but I'll just aim for the more realistic approach at this point 

I’m not sure if it will be so long. It’s already imploding.  What worries me is afterwards .. the backlash from all the people she rebelled against.  If anything  happens to her, Heaven help them.

• Love 1

Absolutely. This only lasted because of the secrecy. The minute Britney spoke out it was over. There's nothing holding this together except the narcissism of Jamie Spears drawing it out and refusing to let it die. It's all over now bar the paper work. 

Who would win: the world's news media, the world's tabloid media, every wealthy celebrity in Hollywood, US congress, the captivated and outraged general public; or this one weird guy from Louisiana? 

Britney Spears' dad Jamie unrecognizable amid conservatorship battle | Fox  News