Be honest, do you think Britney will ever be free?

Will Britney ever be free?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, her testimony broke the glass ceiling. Β It’s just a game of process now. She needs to get a new lawyer.

Jamie’s lawyers are throwing everything they can now to delay her right to a lawyerΒ and will likely fight the estate conservatorship. But JamieΒ looks like he is very unwell. I doubt he can continue fighting much longer.

Β 

The moment Andrew Wallet left it’s been a slow painful end. But we are getting closer… 

• Love 2

She's truly in for the fight of her life imo. These ********* will have to be ripped off of her one by one and it'll be a battle. It's not gonna be a case of any of them going "Gee golly whiz, we've abused you. We're gonna step back, stop feeding off of you and leave you alone. Here's the money* we've sucked off of you." And my guess is they will keep on attempting to get back on the gravy train even if she's released from the c-ship. IF Britney makes the smallest mistake, be prepared for them to fly like vultures while squawking "See, she's still sick. She still needs that c-ship!"

*I realize Britney's lost more than money. She's lost her life. She's lost years that will never get gained back.Β 

• Like 1