Be honest, do you think Britney will ever be free?

Will Britney ever be free?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I know for sure that it can’t go back to how it was now that the conspiracies are confirmed. Legally it might take some time but she has the whole world fighting for her. People are jumping ship left and right, I think they know she’s gonna end the cship soon. 

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

She's truly in for the fight of her life imo. These ********* will have to be ripped off of her one by one and it'll be a battle. It's not gonna be a case of any of them going "Gee golly whiz, we've abused you. We're gonna step back, stop feeding off of you and leave you alone. Here's the money* we've sucked off of you." And my guess is they will keep on attempting to get back on the gravy train even if she's released from the c-ship. IF Britney makes the smallest mistake, be prepared for them to fly like vultures while squawking "See, she's still sick. She still needs that c-ship!"

*I realize Britney's lost more than money. She's lost her life. She's lost years that will never get gained back. 

I hope once she’s free, she goes back to the south or somewhere she can be at peace and away from all the vultures. 

I think it's going to be a long road, but I am sure she'll be free. 

Realistic aspect is : Girl ain't working, you just can't keep her and make money when she is not even working. 

Whole world is watching - Literally not even exaggerating

Laws are getting changed. 

The way have confidence has blown up, 2000s Britney is back. 

Britney now knows what she wants and she will be free, I also think this whole C-ship laws will be seen after Britney's case. 

Now that Jodi is saying she’s working towards getting Britney to where the conservatorship can end, then yes.  It has to, because once Jodi has said the end goal is to end it, she can’t un-say that...and the pressure is on.  We will not let her not follow through.  It’s gonna be a while though.

I think she will be free from the current situation, this **** will soon be dissolved. BUT, i think she will always be surrounded by experts or ( hopefully) life coaches who i wish will serve her interests in the best way because she has not lived a normal adult life since forever. That would be a very positive scenario. However, because brit has the heart of a kid and she is pure i am afraid she gonna attract many leeches who will want to exploit her once again. It is really important to have around her GOOD people.

hoping for the best🙏

People think public's opinion matters a lot, but I don't think it does that much. Nobody wanted Bill Cosby to be free, but yet here we are. The fact that most of Britney's documents and all of her medical history are sealed just gives the judge the right to keep this thing going. Too many people are getting rich from this conservatorship for it not to keep going. And if they free her, they know she's gonna expose everyone and everything they've done to her, which is why I don't think this will end anytime soon.

If they're gonna keep her in this, they should at least let her get married and have another kid as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Disenchanted said:

Too many people are getting rich from this conservatorship for it not to keep going. And if they free her, they know she's gonna expose everyone and everything they've done to her, which is why I don't think this will end anytime soon.

But if she refuses to work and release albums, they can't keep exploiting her much longer. The conservatorship is costing so much money, and her net worth will not increase anymore now 

Yes, and I think she'll be free soon! The public pressure has forced Team Con to crumble and now they're turning on each other. The whole world is behind her and we can make it happen.

Once she's free, I think she'll take time off, hopefully do an on-camera interview and/or write a book (I'd prefer the latter TBH) and then decide how she wants to live her life as a free woman. 

11 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

She's truly in for the fight of her life imo. These ********* will have to be ripped off of her one by one and it'll be a battle. It's not gonna be a case of any of them going "Gee golly whiz, we've abused you. We're gonna step back, stop feeding off of you and leave you alone. Here's the money* we've sucked off of you." And my guess is they will keep on attempting to get back on the gravy train even if she's released from the c-ship. IF Britney makes the smallest mistake, be prepared for them to fly like vultures while squawking "See, she's still sick. She still needs that c-ship!"

*I realize Britney's lost more than money. She's lost her life. She's lost years that will never get gained back. 

She has to go through all of this because she shaved her head smh. This world is crazy, not Britney.