Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

like literally who in their right mind thought this was a good ******* idea... She doesn't have the "IT" factor Britney has, she was nothing besides Britney sister and how she has repaid her with that ******* attitude, she deserves all the backlash she gets for awhile.. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This is my theory her stage parents saw how big and huge britney was and thought they could do it again, fail.. That happens once in a lifetime, and it has to be special. Britney had it, Jamie Lynn does not.. Also, they figured if they could make x amount off Britney, that all of the younger generation would just eat up Jamie Lynn.. Overall it was a failure, hence the trapped restraints they have forced Britney into in order to get financial gains.. Pisses me the **** off, we have every right to be this way as Britney's fans who have love and supported HER... Not the *** **** uncaring mooching family, they will twist it and say oh we care so much, bull**** you're just as bad as anyone else who has taken advantage of her and exploited her. Read the *** **** room, world and universe.. Common sense folks..

• Like 5
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

like literally who in their right mind thought this was a good ******* idea... She doesn't have the "IT" factor Britney has, she was nothing besides Britney sister and how she has repaid her with that ******* attitude, she deserves all the backlash she gets for awhile.. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This is my theory her stage parents saw how big and huge britney was and thought they could do it again, fail.. That happens once in a lifetime, and it has to be special. Britney had it, Jamie Lynn does not.. Also, they figured if they could make x amount off Britney, that all of the younger generation would just eat up Jamie Lynn.. Overall it was a failure, hence the trapped restraints they have forced Britney into in order to get financial gains.. Pisses me the **** off, we have every right to be this way as Britney's fans who have love and supported HER... Not the *** **** uncaring mooching family, they will twist it and say oh we care so much, bull**** you're just as bad as anyone else who has taken advantage of her and exploited her. Read the *** **** room, world and universe.. Common sense folks..

i mean it was working on a much smaller scale till her hick *** got pregnant 

Really *****? LuLuT how cute of you supporting your plan B, are you going to put JL on a cship too? The super pop star of the world miss JLS. 

5 out of 5 stars.

LuLuT

· 5 hours ago  

Amazing, 100% Great! 

Life, love and god. It’s all we need and this book gives that 100% of the way. 

I recommend this book 100%.

God be with you. Lx

• Review Contains Spoilers: 
  • No
  • # Tags: 
  • Famous Author,
  •   
  • Historically Accurate,
  • Emotional,
  •   
  • Laughed Out Loud,
  •   
  • Challenging Read
  •  Yes, 
  • I recommend this product. 

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Really *****?

5 out of 5 stars.

LuLuT

· 5 hours ago  

Amazing, 100% Great! 

Life, love and god. It’s all we need and this book gives that 100% of the way. 

I recommend this book 100%.

God be with you. Lx

• Review Contains Spoilers: 
  • No
  • # Tags: 
  • Famous Author,
  •   
  • Historically Accurate,
  • Emotional,
  •   
  • Laughed Out Loud,
  •   
  • Challenging Read
  •  Yes, 
  • I recommend this product. 

omg how pathetic.

3 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

We need to just stop even letting Jamie Lynn think we are aware of her existence as she is obviously addicted to the attention and confuses it with fame. 

This! I swear we give her her daily dose of saratonin everytime she posts or we find something you just know she runs over here to see what people are saying. This is the most attention she's gotten in years