Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

As someone who is the same age as Jamie Lynn, she became famous because she was Britney’s sister. I used to love her because of that and that’s the reason I watched Zoey 101, All That, and why I even bought and streamed her failed music. A blind fool I was :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I was the same way. I literally supported Jamie Lynn because of Britney, I even once when I was younger had a twitter fanpage on JL that she even follows :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I will never support this hag ever again. I only watched her shows bc of Britney lmao.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

I'm afraid the whole family, including Federline, will go through talk shows or write books when Britney gets the power back over her finances.

Kevin will probably try to write a book one day if anyone is dumb enough to give him a deal, but I think he was forced into signing an NDA so he probably can't even talk about Britney ever lol. So good luck to that loser when the boys are 18.

• Like 6

Can we boycott this or petition to cancel it? How can she possibly continue to milk her sisters fame for her own gain? She would be no one without her and has done nothing but remain complacent of her sisters abuse because it benefits her…So frustrating 

Just now, KatieKat said:

Yeah what is going on with this? Is sweet magnolias just gonna keep her on?

I'm pretty sure they just finished film her scenes, sooooo yeah. And this book release is super tacky on her part. I thought it was gross Britney's mom published a book after that mess , and now the sister is doing it at the absolute height of her conservatorship battle. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 1

I feel a little sorry for her. I mean, she’s troubled and damaged just as everyone in the family. Probably lived a lot of disfuncional stuff. She was and is a terrible sister but she seems so unhappy. I guess on some level they are all victims of that drunk old *******.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

Which flop fan wrote that JL was on "Brightest Morning Star"? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

eioPdiS.png

But yes, **** JL for barely speaking up for her sister but continuing to use her name and success for her own gain. Disgusting. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

It was even worse. She didn’t just not speak up publicly to defend Britney, she actually indicated things were fine and that Britney didn’t want people talking about her conservatorship. She immediately deleted or blocked anyone who was part of Free Britney and acted like Britney’s fans were wrong.

• Like 3