Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

Is there an honest to god soul in this world that would walk through a book store, see this, and think “oh, I wonder what Jamie Lynn Spears has to say?” (Other than to wonder if she’s going to discuss her sister, similarly to Lynne’s book).  Honestly...a few Insta stories for the few Zoey 101 fans would suffice.

The world was a much better place when she was just off actually being a mother and not trying to be a star.  The spotlight isn’t for everyone...and her talents are so minimal that it’s kind of sad.  I’m sure Lou Taylor gets a nice, big, thank you in this book though!  I don’t even want to be mean to this girl, because who tf knows what goes through her mind, and I’m sure Britney doesn’t not love her, but her despicable attitude towards people fighting for her big sister’s human autonomy disgusts me.  She should be just as big of an advocate as we are, and she’s not...NOTE THAT, JL.

• Like 2