Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

I hope this isn't real.....but it obviously is...

I wonder if the only reason she made that video statement on her Insta was cause her ******* book was coming out! 

She has no shame. I must confess? Holy ****. She can't even have her own book title without referencing Britney's catalogue? 

Also being the inspiration behind a show called "16 and pregnant" isn't exactly something to be proud of.......

The only reason she could proudly be a young teen mom is cause of....drumroll please....the security of BRITNEY'S MONEEEYYYYYY

• Like 5
1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

I wonder, was she famous as teen actress or as teen sister of Britney who also stars in TV show?

Famous of her own.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Similar to the Simpsons sisters. Her show was very popular. I was shocked when I cleaned up and found this articles. I have a huge bunch! But this is still just a little bit of what was published back then. There was even a home story when she got her baby.Of course, she wasn't that big,but something like Hannah Montana.I didn't follow everything because I was around 19 years old and that was a little more for 12-15 year  old teenagers. There were extra teenage magazines for younger ones back then, so JL was more in it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Finn said:

You really think she’s going to write the book herself? 😀 Nah, she’s going to use a ghost writer like most (semi-)famous people who aren’t known for their writing talent.

I can tell it by the time frame. A publisher wouldn’t take a risk to publish a book by an inexperienced writer in less than 6 months. And if she was already writing it, she couldn’t have kept it to herself. 😏

(My credentials: I am a published author with 29 Finnish books under my belt. 😈)

I didn't mean  she will write herself. Ofc some1 writes for them. I just meant she will use her own experience not the fact she is Britneys sister

• Like 1
6 hours ago, iamxmickey said:

Jamie Lynn Spears is releasing a memoir titled I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out.

Here's the overview via Barnes & Noble:

The reviews are already destroying it.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-09-at-9-01-36-AM.png

Related:

She is a horrible actress and even worse singer AND a terrible mom 😂 who does she want inspire?

I just hope child protective services get involved because honestly ... Her kid almost drowned while in her care using a vehicle that is not meant for kids that age. So if she talks about this all openly... They should investigate ( should have years ago) 

• Like 2

Doesn't she have any friends to tell her? She is digging her own grave. I_0ucifer, let her know :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Juno claims so much that she doesn't depend on her sister, but uses BOMT's lyrics in the title.

so disgusting and disrespectful :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is pretty bad… she totally capitalized off Britney with the title. 

Thanks JL, we hate it! 

Well she can’t use a line from one of her own songs because her music career flopped. 

But now I’m looking at this from a legal perspective. Song lyrics are copyrighted. If JL used that line without permission, could Britney sue her once she’s free? I would love to see that.

• Love 3
  • Like 3