Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

I feel a little sorry for her. I mean, she’s troubled and damaged just as everyone in the family. Probably lived a lot of disfuncional stuff. She was and is a terrible sister but she seems so unhappy. I guess on some level they are all victims of that drunk old *******.

She is 100% a victim of abuse as well. This is not even a question. I feel for her because she’s known Lou since she was 14 (I’m not saying that played a part in her pregnancy but literally what IS mercy ministries tbh lol), and she’s been surrounded by all this chaos for so long. Between that and the abuse from her immediate family, I’m sure she’s deserving of some empathy. 

on that front, it doesn’t give her an excuse to toss a blind eye or whatever to Britney’s situation, let alone become her trustee (while insulting fans who tbh, have given her her money)

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I still cannot fathom how someone like Britney was born into a family like this. Every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves and the fact complete strangers seem to show more concern for Britney & her well being over her own inner circle...disgusting

• Love 1
  • Like 6

The bad reviews don't sit right with me. This is straight up bullying at this stage. 

This is not how we should be showing support for britney's rights  in my opinion. 

I'm sure she has also suffered from a disfunctional and abusive  family life with usless parents. She she was also sold into the entertainment industry as a child.. I don't believe she is as much to blame as Jamie and lou et al

Just remember it was 'cool' and 'fun' to bully britney at one point too... 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

And why her family is just like any other family,” Hachette Book Group’s Worthy Publishing, which specializes in Christian authors, said in its description.

It appears the book was originally supposed to be titled “Southern Roots,” a nod to the Spears sisters’ home state of Louisiana, but it has since been updated to “I Must Confess” on the publisher’s site as well as Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other online retailers.

^^ This has Lou Taylor’s slimy handprints all over it. If any one is susceptible to “undue influence” it’s Jamie Lynn who blindly follows Lou and so beholden to her like out of guilt, as if she owes Lou for something from when she was 16 and pregnant.

Oh, please stop selling this “we’re just a normal family” narrative. If the Spears family is an example of a what a normal family is, then let me never be part of a family like this!!! How sick of her to consider them to be normal. JL has internalized abuse her entire life. To her it is normal but the rest of us know better. F that!! Free Britney!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2021/07/09/jamie-lynn-spears-borrows-britney-lyric-for-memoir-title/amp/

• Like 1

I still cannot get over the fact that Britney spent a majority of young 20's taking caring of Jamie Lynn, making sure she was safe, comfortable, and successful..meanwhile this leech of a sister is using any way she can to make money from her sister's struggle and abuse.

"they've done a pretty good job at exploiting my life" - britney

• Love 3