Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

I’m sure many of us liked her or at least respected her a few years ago, and I’m sure Britney still has love for her… But she’s crossing the line now. Just like her mother, writing books about the family (aka Britney) while Brit’s going through very tough times, probably also encouraged by the need to clear her public image. Shame on you, Juno Lou! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Pathetic...absolutely Pathetic!! 

Why would you ask to be left alone then  make a book with britney's reference!!! Such a money leach..you are completely your father's daughter..anything for a quick cash grab..  honestly this is so low .. No one cares about your broke *** career now leave us alone!! 

• Like 4

You stay trying to get rich and be in the spotlight off of your sister I tell you what I'm the middle sister and I would never in my life let my sister be how your sister is and let her feel the way she does I would never stay silent and never let her deal with what you let her deal with she is the reason why you're even famous she is the reason why you are your family even are in there are even make the money you be making. You wouldn't even be all want you are with out her a ******* fake *** country singer if it wasn't for her.. every one of you should be ashamed of yourselves that woman deserves to live a good life make her own decisions and do what she wants to do with her own money and her own life she's worked hard her whole life I have been her fan since her first song since I was a little girl she is an inspiration to everyone and you are not a good sister I don't give a **** I would never in my life let my sister feel alone or go through what she's went through and all you can say is you support her and you didn't want to speak out until she did man **** that ******** i used to think you was cool and all that but you're not  you're a fake *** ***** and as soon as they make this ******** end your sister's going to tell everything on all you fake *** money hungry *** people just like when a family member dies you realize who really is there and who really is not and you realize who is just in it for what they think they're going to get same thing goes with famous people except for y'all are all greedy as hell you all should have been praising and loving her for making y'all what you are lock me delete me report me I don't give a hell I am team Brittany all day long and y'all could never be half of the person that she is you try to break her spirit and break her soul and it ain't going to work she's going to win and she is going to rise like the Phoenix Sun and every one of you are going to end up broke as hell with nothing what kind of ant will try to take over her nephew's s*** to where they don't get anything but guess what she's a strong woman and y'all are going to be the ones left with nothing and her and her sons going to be living their best life lol

Someone from Mississipi commented:

☆☆☆☆☆ 1 out of 5 stars.
· 3 hours ago  

Horrible

Horrible book.

I met Jamie Lynn in a very nice restaurant. I asked her: how can u be so ugly while your sister is so beautiful?

She got mad and pointed a knife to me. The video is on the internet Lol

hahaha. no way!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
13 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I mean... Mariah published her memoirs at 50-51 after 30 years in the business and countless achievements... 

Jamie Lou, is you ok gal ? 

Chapter 1 - cameo in crossroads

Chapter 2 - Zoe 101 

Chapter 3 - Chillin with you...

Chapter 4 - how I became a police lover 

Chapter 5 -  baby bottle flop and the stardom 

19 hours ago, generation glory said:

Oh I’m sure it’ll be butt wiping paper. 🤣🤣

Either this is trolling or Lou’s got her minions at work already. Jamie Lynn’s the only Spears left that Lou can profit from and control so she’s gotta pull out all the stops.

She is not even the queen of Nickelodeon, nooo :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 3