Britney's instagram account tags hairdresser on 11 month old pictures!

SUCH b.s. though.... cause just cause she had someone come over and touch up her roots, give her bangs once or twice in a year doesn't mean she got to go out to her REGULAR HAIR APPOINTMENTS or had her DAILY HAIR PERSON to help her out with her EXTENSIONS!

like every other damn pop girl/celebrity!!!

When you're blonde you have to touch that up like once a month at least!

A year, 11 months... Who gives a f*/k. The point is something different. They have a lawyer's mind, dissecting every word instead of paying attention to the underlying MESSAGE.

She definitely had a hairdresser prep her hair in those pictures though, she just does not comb her hair for the life of me...

54 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I have you blocked for over a year and the day after I take you off I’m already annoyed with you again. 

Be better. 

Stay away from me. No one gives a **** about your opinions. 

Please keep me on block so I don't have to see your posts again

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You can’t speak for others. Only yourself. It’s never okay to bully, or to try to get others to do the same. ‘Two wrongs don’t make a right’ is a fundamental concept. 

You can't read or ?

In my OG post I said IDGAF.

Second ur literally the rudest and most passive aggressive meember on here. So spare me ur usual annoying *** post.

Trhirsd I told you to bring me back on ur ignore list. Because I could care less about your said posts. 

Cheers

7 hours ago, Easy There said:

You can't read or ?

In my OG post I said IDGAF.

Second ur literally the rudest and most passive aggressive meember on here. So spare me ur usual annoying *** post.

Trhirsd I told you to bring me back on ur ignore list. Because I could care less about your said posts. 

Cheers

I feel there is a very clear difference between objective and passive aggressive.  I’m matter of fact. And actually a pretty nice guy. You’re much more violent in responses than I’ve ever been. Just because you said IDGAF doesn’t make it okay. Bullying is never okay. 

they are shameless. That do take nerve. 

I am the dumbest person when it comes to legal stuff, mind you from US, but if they attempt to use this as "proof" she is lying or confused, and Britney/her party can prove the photos were untagged before, can this be used in her favor? Or that wont matter much unless she also has proof she is not the one controlling her social media? 

Just now, Mougeki said:

they are shameless. That do take nerve. 

I am the dumbest person when it comes to legal stuff, mind you from US, but if they attempt to use this as "proof" she is lying or confused, and Britney/her party can prove the photos were untagged before, can this be used in her favor? Or that wont matter much unless she also has proof she is not the one controlling her social media? 

There’s plenty of proof she isn’t controlling her social media. Like in court she could literally give her phone to the judge and they would see what’s blocked. 

• Love 1