Britney's instagram account tags hairdresser on 11 month old pictures!

1 hour ago, Bro96 said:

Her hairdresser is well known in Greece ( hes greek) and also follows lou taylor. He has not said a word about free Britney. Im not saying hes evil or smth considering that he has probably nda but its so weird that hes tagged. 100% not by britney herself lol.

( he sucks at doing good job on britneys hair anyhow)

Yeah he is awful

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It is disgusting, this is proof.

I feel like they are setting her up,Sam,Jodi,Larry etc.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah he is awful

I feel like they are setting her up,Sam,Jodi,Larry etc.

@Slayer

it is disgusting but how can we genuinely let Sam Ashgari know about this and bring it up to her in court. She needs to discuss how her Instagram is run. She doesn’t owe us transparency but it would be nice to have confirmation that this isn’t her because no, it doesn’t add up. I also think it’s time for JLS to go to jail instead of selling this story that she’s not her family (first of all what, and how she has never earned a dime (even though in public record she’s spent thousands of Britney’s dollar and was appointed the trustee of Britney’s fortune). Everyone is such a rat and I genuinely think Sam Ingham approved of Britney going on vacation just to stall for time, plan with Jodi, resign and approve of Jodi’s conservatorship on Britney’s behalf without her consent (because he legally can do this). This is disgusting and Judge Penny should be ashamed for overseeing such blatant corruption in a court of law.

• Like 2

Sam follows the hairdresser, so I don't get it.

And why just a photo from 11 months ago? Btw the photo was probably taken way before that, we know she reposted photos from almost 2 years ago. So, it wouldn't prove anything regardless.

All eyes are on you m-f-uckers!

• Love 1

All this is starting to mess with my psyche. WTF? Why do they go to these lengths to discredit her? Why can't they just let her go? Haven't they stolen enough money, time and life from her? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Soul sucker demons. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:
At this point I don't care how much involvement she has in her own Instagram, it should 100% disappear. I'm more than fine getting updates from Sam's.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We need to bombard CrowdSurf with hundreds of tweets, instagram comments, emails and phone calls so that they break off the contract they have with Britney's account and they refuse service to Britney until she is free. They're acting as enablers.

But they are enablers, they were hired by Baby One More Time LLC, a company Jamie is the president. Casey has to resign, if she keeps following his agenda (which of course she does since Britney's social media accounts are not hers but belong to that LLC) its gonna blow up in her face and her company will suffer. Lou, with the influence she has in this industry with TriSatr, lost clients. Casey and CrowdSurf wont stand a chance. They already got mentioned in Ronan's article, its only a matter of time for very influential people start digging up on her.