[Leak]Britney's unedited vocals for Just Luv Me (2 demos)

11 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

I swear there's a new leak everyday :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Do they really think all these leaks will distract the fanbase or what? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't think these are being leaked by Team Con... Britney-Online has a history of leaking unreleased photos, music, etc. I think they trade and/or buy them.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

I swear there's a new leak everyday :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Do they really think all these leaks will distract the fanbase or what? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Actually, this has nothing to do with team con:

31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't think these are being leaked by Team Con... Britney-Online has a history of leaking unreleased photos, music, etc. I think they trade and/or buy them.

This.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Britney Online starts their 12th anniversary celebration with 2 different rough demos for the track "Just Luv Me"

With different vocal takes and arrangements, both demos showcase Britney's unedited vocals in their pure form #BritneyOnline12

Do you have anything else from the glory era?