[Leak]Britney's unedited vocals for Just Luv Me (2 demos)

2 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I love this song so much!! One of her best songs post Blackout, PERIOD.Ayanna Pressley Period GIF by GIPHY News

Edit: more than "Demos" these sounds more like Multitrack Mix/Main Vocal Mix :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Still amazing tho :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I forgot how much piece this song brings to my soul

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Britney Online starts their 12th anniversary celebration with 2 different rough demos for the track "Just Luv Me"

With different vocal takes and arrangements, both demos showcase Britney's unedited vocals in their pure form #BritneyOnline12

Wait... what do you mean by "STARTS their anniversary"? Is something else coming soon?? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Anyways... Happy Birthday Britney Online! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I'm so happy to finally hear the full JLM demo. I remember listening to the leaked snippet before Glory was even released... Good times! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dublingin said:

Omg I love this!! The second one especially!! Thank you for these!! Any chance there’s a demo of Invitation out there? I’d love to hear that without the processed vocals in the chorus.

I would enjoy hearing that as well! Hopefully it’s out there. Anyone know??

• Love 1

Her vocals on this are so lovely. This is a treat.

I may be totally alone here, but her vocals are really the only thing I love about the song. When I first heard it, it sounded like a Fifth Harmony discard. Non-offensive, but not great.

Britney is at her best when she’s trendsetting, and this song with its tropical house vibe seemed like she was jumping on a bandwagon.

But hey, with these vocals, I’m not gonna complain.

• Love 1