[Leak]Britney's unedited vocals for Just Luv Me (2 demos)

6 hours ago, ExplicitBrinty said:

Wait... what do you mean by "STARTS their anniversary"? Is something else coming soon?? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Anyways... Happy Birthday Britney Online! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I'm so happy to finally hear the full JLM demo. I remember listening to the leaked snippet before Glory was even released... Good times! 

Thank you and yes, more content will drop soon!

• Love 2

Thank you for this! I absolutely adore JLM but I've always had a problem with the vocals being pushed behind the track a bit and with these demos, it's the opposite and exactly how I wanted the song to be. It's as if she's singing really close to the mic with her breathy vocals and that makes the song more intimate to me. I love how laid-back the vocals are and the bridge is absolutely gorgeous! Happy 12! @CJMCHd603514fdab79c73ca20133789c65404.gif

• Love 1

Thanks for all these leaks but if people could leak some stuffs i don't already have, it will be cool :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Some ideas :

Michelle Bell - Burn
Tulisa - Scream & Shout (I Dont Give A ****)
Lisa Greene - Breathe On Me
Britney Spears - Take The Bait

Thanks in advance :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: