Paparazzi catch Britney and Sam taking selfies on their balcony in Hawaii

1 hour ago, ifuseekleon said:

I find myself questioning everything 

these pictures could have been taken in 2020 which would match up with the insta post at the time as well as the current one uploaded to Britney's insta

What also has occurred to me is that everything is uploaded & pictures come out conveniently as if its following some sort of timeline her team want the us/the public to eat up

Same with the pictures of Jamie looking frail & basic living while Britney is in Maui, so they want us to believe 

remember the pap pic that had "use at such and such date" on it, red flag right there.

and i hate to say this..

but we have no proof that the recent posts/stories on Sam's insta are new 

Which leads to the possibility he's trying to fit team cons narrative?

weigh in please, anyone

all i know is she's been surrounded by snakes and leaches her entire life & this whole "vacation after claiming she can't go anywhere' among other things has got me down the rabbit hole.

I doubt the pap pics are old. Papz don’t work like that. They want pictures out there the same day  they wouldn’t wait 6 months later just to show some bikini pictures lol 

7 hours ago, James101 said:

I don’t trust what’s going on here…. Is team con tippin the paps so they can bring this to judge and state Britney has never been forced to do anything and the proof is she’s on vacation with her boyfriend and make her seem she’s crazy cause she hasn’t followed treatment.. and she needs the Cship. I’m glad she’s enjoying and having fun but her dad and her team will do anything and everything to have that power:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdakqsn1/
 Sounds fishy now 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Matou said:

"Look darling ! I'm the strongest"

44801543-9735879-Hunky_As_the_superstar_

44802267-9735879-Spears_has_often_told_f

"Gosh wtf are you doing, they're watching us !"

44802269-9735879-The_most_shocking_part_

44802095-9735879-The_most_shocking_part_

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::orangu_orangutan_ape:

Love this one <3

44801519-9735879-Soon_Judge_Penny_said_t

They're not really touchy with one another like how she was with her other bfs. He just seems more like her trainer or adopted son. Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 3

I don’t know about Brit but I’d be sick being only allowed to vacation to the same damn place for years, and on top of that with the most unfair conditions :orangu_orangutan_ape: The timing is suspicious. Sending her away could be a part of a shady plot against her.

Plus there’s no coincidence in the paps showing pics of Brit having fun and also of her visibly unwell father.

I wish everything would be easier for Britney…

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

So the video from her IG account is not old , she is wearing the same swimming suite :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

the last part of the video, where she's wearing the hat, is definitely from September, unless she even found the same piece of seaweed. 

Also, at one point she's wearing a mask, I thought they aren't wearing masks anymore in the US? especially open places? but idk about that 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They're not really touchy with one another like how she was with her other bfs. He just seems more like her trainer or adopted son. Hope I'm wrong.

it's funny 'cause on Sunday I was watching a livestream by a Mexican lawyer/graphologist and she always does analysis of people or whatever is like the trending case, and she talked about Britney, she was analyzing her testimony, but she also took advantage to search for her pictures, as a kid, then with her father, and the boyfriends, and she mentioned about Sam, that she didn't see a ***ual tension, but they looked more like just partners, like friends. And I never really thought about it, but she's kinda right, however, we also haven't seen her being very touchy with other boyfriends either, besides maybe K-fed? So I don't know how meaningful it really is.

At the end we don't know what happens behind the scenes, but whatever the case, at least she looks happy around Sam, and the fact it's been her longest relationship must mean something. 

2 hours ago, Gardenia said:

She's still smoking, damn Britney.:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Get over it. She's living in an extremely stressful situation and it's probably one of the only things regarding her life she is allowed to control. It's not hurting you or anyone else besides herself, let the girl live jfc

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's funny 'cause on Sunday I was watching a livestream by a Mexican lawyer/graphologist and she always does analysis of people or whatever is like the trending case, and she talked about Britney, she was analyzing her testimony, but she also took advantage to search for her pictures, as a kid, then with her father, and the boyfriends, and she mentioned about Sam, that she didn't see a ***ual tension, but they looked more like just partners, like friends. And I never really thought about it, but she's kinda right, however, we also haven't seen her being very touchy with other boyfriends either, besides maybe K-fed? So I don't know how meaningful it really is.

At the end we don't know what happens behind the scenes, but whatever the case, at least she looks happy around Sam, and the fact it's been her longest relationship must mean something. 

True. We don't know how they are behind the scenes which is why I said I hope I was wrong. However, the video of them dancing together at that wedding makes me hopeful.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Don't go to conclusion so fast. Pics means nothing and it's easy to manipulate

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

uhhh the pics of him don’t sit right with me AT ALL. he looks like he’s called the paps on himself and is posing cockily wtf

Backgrid has - allegedly - worked with Team Con in the past and the pictures could be from last year... 

IMG-20210629-180311.jpg

• Like 3