Paparazzi catch Britney and Sam taking selfies on their balcony in Hawaii

35 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. So the 1st bit of the video with the sunnies and the pinky hair is from yesterday, the rest on the beach with the mask and the straw hat is from September last year but same bikini... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Correct? I really can’t decide what’s going on. The caption screams Cassie, and what’s with the cheapest car known to mankind? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Anyway. Wish the papas weren’t tipped off and she could just have a holiday with no distractions! 

Probably everything is new, but Britney is using the same bikini. With Britney's IG, we will never know.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Probably everything is new, but Britney is using the same bikini. With Britney's IG, we will never know.

Yeah. The seaweed and mask situation definitely indicates that part of the footage is from last year. The pink hair indicates the beginning is new! 🤯 It’s Team Con manipulating it all, just want to know how! Is Brit sending them stuff or they have access to stuff in her phone/ iCloud?!!🤷🏻‍♂️
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

1 hour ago, James101 said:

I don’t trust what’s going on here…. Is team con tippin the paps so they can bring this to judge and state Britney has never been forced to do anything and the proof is she’s on vacation with her boyfriend and make her seem she’s crazy cause she hasn’t followed treatment.. and she needs the Cship. I’m glad she’s enjoying and having fun but her dad and her team will do anything and everything to have that power:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I think you are reaching. With all respect. Shes B.S , not a Z list celeb. You have pap photos of  celeb’s vacays all the time. Lets not be dramatic

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. So the 1st bit of the video with the sunnies and the pinky hair is from yesterday, the rest on the beach with the mask and the straw hat is from September last year but same bikini... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Correct? I really can’t decide what’s going on. The caption screams Cassie, and what’s with the cheapest car known to mankind? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Anyway. Wish the papas weren’t tipped off and she could just have a holiday with no distractions! 

Exactly

• Like 2