Paparazzi catch Britney and Sam taking selfies on their balcony in Hawaii

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Plus there’s no coincidence in the paps showing pics of Brit having fun and also of her visibly unwell father.

Yeah.

all the paparazzi photos we have seen so far are taken by Backgrid and it is a known fact that they work for the team con.

We need to stay alert, something is definitely being prepared by team con... way too much is at stake, not just money

• Like 1
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

I don’t know about Brit but I’d be sick being only allowed to vacation to the same damn place for years, and on top of that with the most unfair conditions :orangu_orangutan_ape: The timing is suspicious. Sending her away could be a part of a shady plot against her.

Plus there’s no coincidence in the paps showing pics of Brit having fun and also of her visibly unwell father.

I wish everything would be easier for Britney…

Doesn’t surprise me,  Girl has not had it easy since 2004. She’s an had extreme rough life the past 17 years 

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah.

all the paparazzi photos we have seen so far are taken by Backgrid and it is a known fact that they work for the team con.

We need to stay alert, something is definitely being prepared by team con... way too much is at stake, not just money

These days have been so rough for us all. I can’t believe how static everything seems so far after Brit exposed such shocking experiences. But I agree, I think these days ahead will be very tumultuous :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

55 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Doesn’t surprise me,  Girl has not had it easy since 2004. She’s an had extreme rough life the past 17 years 

You’re so right. I’d like to ask her when she thinks she’s been the happiest. If I recall well, last decade she was asked about it and she reminisced a vacation (that fans looked up and she had it with JT) :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

4 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I REALLY think we are being played. More evidence to just how deeply this corruption runs. I hope Britney is well, wherever she is.

As if they would fly her to Hawaii on a nice and relaxing vacation right after she exposed them. Something is not adding up.

I hope she is ok and we are seeing too much into things...

• Like 1

I know everyone is being positive about Britney here, but why is it acceptable to post paparazzi pics of her? I'm sure anyone who supports Britney wants her to have the absolute privacy that she begs for and deserves. Paparazzi pics are a gross invasion of this. I don't like these pics being shared here :( 

• Like 1

That pink top is sooo cute!  I guess we'll see it on of their instas soon (probably his since her team uses only photos lol)... and of course that red bikini suits her so well.... they're both extremely hot!

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie and co hired the paps to make them look like they are happy and 'free' and making himself look weak and frail.  I'm sure the courts are smarter than that, but with how corrupt they are, I wouldn't be surprised.

5 hours ago, phinyls said:

i want them to make babies :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Right??? Can you imagine how gorgeous their kids would be?

One of the pics in the article has her in a white dress or swim suit. Let’s see how long that takes to appear on insta…

Also Sam in the blue shorts with white drawstring. As sad as it sounds I think we’re more likely to see Britney wearing the same clothes years apart, than Sam.

44 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting. 

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Do we think Sam and Britney are playing the public to make us/her family / the court think she's in Hawaii when in reality she's somewhere else? 

I don't even know what to think anymore. Is she even in Hawaii tbh ? Would they treat her with a luxury Maui trip right after she came after every single one of them ? I doubt it.

All I know at this point is that:

1. Time has taught us that literally nobody in her inner circle can be trusted
  2. Team Con is in panic mode and would do anything to make us think that "all is well"

Only time will inevitably uncover dishonesty and lies. The truth always comes out :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting. 

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Do we think Sam and Britney are playing the public to make us/her family / the court think she's in Hawaii when in reality she's somewhere else? 

Sam’s been posting stories at the resort every day since they arrived so doubt it… but it is odd that she used an old video in her story… although I believe the first half of the post was current. 

It’s alllll very strange…….