Paparazzi catch Britney and Sam taking selfies on their balcony in Hawaii

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting. 

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Do we think Sam and Britney are playing the public to make us/her family / the court think she's in Hawaii when in reality she's somewhere else? 

In some of the pics with the red bathing suit you can see traces of her pink hair, and some don't have the pink. The 2 photos compared here are definitely from the same trip, though, because that clump of seaweed is in the same spot. Some fans are speculating that Cassie is mixing photos of her in Maui now and some from her older trip because she wore the same bathing suit on both trips. That seems to make the most sense to me.

I think she's really there, but she's not providing her team with enough content, so they're repurposing old stuff. However, the fact that she's there in the first place doesn't sit right with me. The press showing Britney having a great time on a tropical vacation vs. Jaime withering away in a trailer is a strategic decision. And with Britney away, Team Con can plot their next move without her involvement.

6 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

In some of the pics with the red bathing suit you can see traces of her pink hair, and some don't have the pink. The 2 photos compared here are definitely from the same trip, though, because that clump of seaweed is in the same spot. Some fans are speculating that Cassie is mixing photos of her in Maui now and some from her older trip because she wore the same bathing suit on both trips. That seems to make the most sense to me.

I think she's really there, but she's not providing her team with enough content, so they're repurposing old stuff. However, the fact that she's there in the first place doesn't sit right with me. The press showing Britney having a great time on a tropical vacation vs. Jaime withering away in a trailer is a strategic decision. And with Britney away, Team Con can plot their next move without her involvement.

this was definitely not the time for a vacation as it doesn’t resonate at all with what she said in court but… anyway